AOR Received.
03-04-2019
Passport Req..
08-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2019
LANDED..........
18-08-2019
hello, i am currently working under closed work permit LMIA based, can i claim job offer points, did I answer this section correctly? LMIA was issued dec 2017 and i worked the whole year of 2018 to get canadian experience. Would a job offer with no "new lmia" be eligible for points since ive had that done in the past? Thank you

Do you have a job offer in Canada?

The offer must:
  • be for full-time and for at least one year
  • meet different requirements depending on type of job (i.e. some need apprenticeships and certification) and
  • be non-seasonal for Federal Skilled Workers.
(required)

Yes

Information about the job offer
Is this job offer for work that is:
  • full-time
  • continuous and
  • for at least one year?
(required) Yes

Is this job offer for work that is non-seasonal? (required)

Four digit NOC code (required) Help - Four digit NOC code

Job title (required) Help - Job title
Network Operational Analyst

Information about the employer or company
How many employers made this job offer? (required)

Is the employer any of the following (select all that apply):

An embassy, consulate or high commission in Canada? (required)
No
An employer on the list of ineligible employers with the Government of Canada? (required)
No
Employer or company name (required) Help - Employer or company name
Company Name

Contact address of employer or company (required) Help - Contact address of employer or company
Company address

Information about the Labour Market Impact Assessment
Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada? (required) Help - Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada?
No

Is your employment currently working in Canada? (required)
yes
Does my name have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada? (required) Help - Does my name have a valid work permit for the current job in Canada?
yes

Is my name's job offer from the employer named on the current work permit? (required)
yes
Has my name been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?) (required) Help - Has my name been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?)
yes
Four digit NOC code of current work permit (required)
Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit? (required) Help - Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?
YES

guilgomes1093

Mar 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
04-03-2019
Doc's Request.
06-03-2019
AOR Received.
03-04-2019
Passport Req..
08-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2019
LANDED..........
18-08-2019
can someone help me clarify this? i am not 100% sure yet and I dont want to send the eAPR with mistakes, i read on https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/offer-employment.html
and it says that a job offer must be made
if you’re currently working in Canada in a NOC 0, A or B job on a work permit that was issued based on an LMIA, and:
  • you’re working for an employer listed on your work permit
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada on the day you apply for a permanent resident visa, and when the visa is issued
  • your current employer made you an offer to give you a full-time job for at least one year if you’re accepted as a permanent resident
but im not quite sure if i qualify for the 50 pts from job offer since there is no new LMIA