+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can I choose an administrative noc like 1222 with a science masters (food tech)

aspirant29

Jan 5, 2022
I have been a JRF/Project Scientist at 2 government organisations under the same project. My job duties involved coordinating, liaisoning, reporting, having consultation meetings with experts and preparing a food technology inventory for a govt. project which technically helped several food industries in my state through collaborating with state academic and research institutions. Although I was hired on basis of masters in food tech, my duties match with an admin role more than any scientific role (but the essential qualification does not match). How to go ahead? please help.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have been a JRF/Project Scientist at 2 government organisations under the same project. My job duties involved coordinating, liaisoning, reporting, having consultation meetings with experts and preparing a food technology inventory for a govt. project which technically helped several food industries in my state through collaborating with state academic and research institutions. Although I was hired on basis of masters in food tech, my duties match with an admin role more than any scientific role (but the essential qualification does not match). How to go ahead? please help.
Only if you can support it through reference letters