+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I change the eye color on Biodata?

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
so
THANKS A LOT FOR THE REPLY !!... I am sure you will figure out that one too ..
So your PR card and Citizenship card both list black eye color ? What did you wrote for driving licence and health card then: Black or Brown ?
Sorry for asking these questions....but I m thinking knowing how this goes will finally put my mind at ease....I have few days left for landing... Should ideally be enjoying this time with my family... but instead I m worrying... sometimes feel silly :(
I don't think they asked you about eye color on citizenship application. DL doesn't have eye color info either.... don't worry about the eye color.... you should enjoy the landing~ :p

kaurjuhi

Jul 26, 2018
I don't think they asked you about eye color on citizenship application. DL doesn't have eye color info either.... don't worry about the eye color.... you should enjoy the landing~ :p
Oh really.... because I have been told otherwise by people who recently got DL..maybe its a recent change .....that is why I was so concerned about this whole thing.... People told me eye color is listed everywhere.... PR card... DL....Health card etc...
Although if I have to fill eye color in any official document in future.....what do u suggest....black ( to keep the record straight) or brown (actual color) ?

Huge thanks to you !!

kaurjuhi

Jul 26, 2018
relax!!!!!
Thanks... and I know I should... Its just that I am worried if I will leave it as such... will there be any bad consequences to it in future..I am just trying to be cautious to prevent any future regrets / hassles...But I do not know the best way to approach this situation in this moment either :( ....contact CIC or not ?
Aagghhhh !!

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
Thanks... and I know I should... Its just that I am worried if I will leave it as such... will there be any bad consequences to it in future..I am just trying to be cautious to prevent any future regrets / hassles...But I do not know the best way to approach this situation in this moment either :( ....contact CIC or not ?
Aagghhhh !!
I wouldnot contact CIC for this if I were you...

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
And not say anything to Immigration officer at airport during landing either?
nope... to avoid potential delay, don't say anything. to change PR landing paper will take a long time...