+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I change CELPIP test results date on EE profile?

aimeemel

Sep 14, 2018
Hello all,

If I need to submit a profile now for EE due to time limitations but I am waiting on a CELPIP re-evaluation, can I input a previous report card date from a previous language test and then update it on my profile once I receive the latest new copy if my revaluation is successful?

I know you can do this before an ITA but what happens if I recieve an ITA before my official score report is mailed to me, can I update my profile and then accept the ITA or would I have to decline it and then submit a profile into the pool again?

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello all,

If I need to submit a profile now for EE due to time limitations but I am waiting on a CELPIP re-evaluation, can I input a previous report card date from a previous language test and then update it on my profile once I receive the latest new copy if my revaluation is successful?

I know you can do this before an ITA but what happens if I recieve an ITA before my official score report is mailed to me, can I update my profile and then accept the ITA or would I have to decline it and then submit a profile into the pool again?

Thanks
If your previous language test results are good enough to received ITA - then I don't understand why you would need to change the results. To answer you question, you would have to decline ITA and submit a profile into the pool again.

aimeemel

Sep 14, 2018
If your previous language test results are good enough to received ITA - then I don't understand why you would need to change the results. To answer you question, you would have to decline ITA and submit a profile into the pool again.
Thank you for your reply.

My previous results don’t give me enough points to apply hence why not using them, I am waiting on a re-evaluation but want to submit a profile before I receive the updated results. The plan was to input the results I need in my re-evaluation, use an old certificate report card date, ie. the date I recieved the results or the date the certificate was signed and then update my profile once I received the results.

I think I have read somewhere that you can’t update your profile once you rcieve an ITA so I may aswell wait until my updated certificate is mailed and then I’ll create a profile!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for your reply.

My previous results don’t give me enough points to apply hence why not using them, I am waiting on a re-evaluation but want to submit a profile before I receive the updated results. The plan was to input the results I need in my re-evaluation, use an old certificate report card date, ie. the date I recieved the results or the date the certificate was signed and then update my profile once I received the results.

I think I have read somewhere that you can’t update your profile once you rcieve an ITA so I may aswell wait until my updated certificate is mailed and then I’ll create a profile!
You can't do that. You have to have the results before you can enter them and before you receive ITA. You can't fake your results or enter them in advance. So what you had planned to do is a no-go.

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
You can't do that. You have to have the results before you can enter them and before you receive ITA. You can't fake your results or enter them in advance. So what you had planned to do is a no-go.
Can you please help on this matter??
The CELPIP test result in my friend's Express Entry profile is from Feb 2021 but after ITA is received , the CELPIP test report now shows the downloaded date as the 'date created' on the report.
He is unable to prove the fact that the result was generated before ITA was received. Does this mean he will see his application get returned because of RESULT DATE issue???