+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply with Loan Letter Basis Studnet Visa or Just Bank Statement ?

zohaib108

Jul 26, 2011
Hello to all , My Name is Zohaib and i am from pakistan. Now i am in big Confusion actually I Got admission in Lsbf Toronto but i dont have four months bank Statment , and i am taking Loan Letter around about 25 Lac. from Bank. Can I Apply On Loan Basis and How much Chances to Get Visa ration on this . Someone tell me about this and if i can apply then which letter or document we should show that's why we are applying on loan basis , I mean which documents can be make my Case Strong. PLZ pLZ PLZZZ SOmeone Tell me as Soon as Possible and Correctly Guide me

I Am Desperatly Waiting of Your Answers plz answer me Soon as Possible.

M.Zohaib

Ali.Jibran

Jul 23, 2011
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Zohaib!

Yes! As long as you have the money in your account and you have provided details of the money you got from(legally, bank), There's no reason for you being rejected. All the embassy cares about is you have the funds for your studies And the funds are not fraud, legal. You can provide them both. Don't worry. You will get it.

Cheers.
-Ali

W

wasishah

zohaib108 said:
Hello to all , My Name is Zohaib and i am from pakistan. Now i am in big Confusion actually I Got admission in Lsbf Toronto but i dont have four months bank Statment , and i am taking Loan Letter around about 25 Lac. from Bank. Can I Apply On Loan Basis and How much Chances to Get Visa ration on this . Someone tell me about this and if i can apply then which letter or document we should show that's why we are applying on loan basis , I mean which documents can be make my Case Strong. PLZ pLZ PLZZZ SOmeone Tell me as Soon as Possible and Correctly Guide me

I Am Desperatly Waiting of Your Answers plz answer me Soon as Possible.

M.Zohaib
Dear Brother

If your loan letter cover your all exepnses, hope u will grant visa....

Moreover, the visa officer is more satisfied from ur case that u will leave canada at the end of your stay for recovery of loan.............That showes your strong ties of your residential place...... +point for you

Secondly, show your personal and fixed assest for strong ties..... (if applicable)

Thirdly, Current Employment Status certificate for strong ties.....(if applicable)
(Experience Certifiactes or medical certificate in study gaps and currently
what r u doing?)

Finally, "Family Registration Certificate" for strong ties..... (if applicable)

Hope this will help u and inshahallah u will grant visa....