+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can i apply in may-2016 intake?

Patelhars7

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
I have applied for canada study permit and got rejection.
My Profile :
10th- 85 percentile with gujarat board
12th- 56 percentile with gujarat board with Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English and Computer subjects.
IELTS - L - 7.0, R - 6.0, W - 6.0, S - 5.5 , Overall - 6.0
Medicals Done.
Gic Done.
I have taken Chemical Laboratory Technician course at Seneca college and got rejection in Jan - 2016 intake.
Reason for Rejection-
Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of : Your Qualifications, Previous studies and academic record, Language abilities, Future plans and prospects.
Can I apply for COMPUTER NETWORKING in May - 2016 intake?

KindHeart1980

Jul 14, 2015
Sorry to know this but don't lose hope. :) Take this as a challenge.

Chances are as strong as your mind's ability to manifest it to reality - combined with the principle of right action towards achieving the goals.

I feel the following maybe valid reasons:

1. Ur score in 12th is low and so is your ielts.
Action >> Improve IELTS. Esp >> Speaking English seems not a cake-walk for you. You can improve on Reading as well. Have you been through various free youtube lessons? Cambridge official guide 2014/15 ?

2. Why Chemistry Technician? Why not generic BSC ? What was ur score in Chemistry compared to Physics & Bio? Have you done any research project as a part of ur course to support ur choice? Does your SOP mention it? Why do you want to become a chemistry technician - do you know what they do and much about the career path? or Did they even ask you this during Visa interview ? You have no set career path in mind >> its evident you just want to go there!

I guess you can check various other colleges or universities too. Ontariocolleges dot ca
Instead of Diploma - maybe you need to choose a bachelors degree? You will need to improve the score for IELTS becoz science is serious and your 12th std marks are not impressive in terms of "study abroad".
No one wants you to struggle with academics in a developed country :)

I think you should improve IELTS score anyhow even if you apply for may or sept. Note down what all things sections were hard during the test and focus on those. Invest as much time and waste some bandwidth on youtube IELTS tutorials. One time investment :)

As for admissions - colleges see your interest and ur scores to decide to let you in >> so dont hesitate to opt for 2-3-4 places atleast.

---

As for COMPUTER NETWORKING in May >> How do you justify you have some specialization in computers related to networking with scores showing you are good at computers or that is your field kinda? Ever done any outside recognized Networking Course? The question of "career oriented course" arises here too!

These are my views as such. I request all senior members to throw some light as well.

Patelhars7

Star Member
Dec 6, 2015
KindHeart1980 said:
Sorry to know this but don't lose hope. :) Take this as a challenge.

Chances are as strong as your mind's ability to manifest it to reality - combined with the principle of right action towards achieving the goals.

I feel the following maybe valid reasons:

1. Ur score in 12th is low and so is your ielts.
Action >> Improve IELTS. Esp >> Speaking English seems not a cake-walk for you. You can improve on Reading as well. Have you been through various free youtube lessons? Cambridge official guide 2014/15 ?

2. Why Chemistry Technician? Why not generic BSC ? What was ur score in Chemistry compared to Physics & Bio? Have you done any research project as a part of ur course to support ur choice? Does your SOP mention it? Why do you want to become a chemistry technician - do you know what they do and much about the career path? or Did they even ask you this during Visa interview ? You have no set career path in mind >> its evident you just want to go there!

I guess you can check various other colleges or universities too. Ontariocolleges dot ca
Instead of Diploma - maybe you need to choose a bachelors degree? You will need to improve the score for IELTS becoz science is serious and your 12th std marks are not impressive in terms of "study abroad".
No one wants you to struggle with academics in a developed country :)

I think you should improve IELTS score anyhow even if you apply for may or sept. Note down what all things sections were hard during the test and focus on those. Invest as much time and waste some bandwidth on youtube IELTS tutorials. One time investment :)

As for admissions - colleges see your interest and ur scores to decide to let you in >> so dont hesitate to opt for 2-3-4 places atleast.

---

As for COMPUTER NETWORKING in May >> How do you justify you have some specialization in computers related to networking with scores showing you are good at computers or that is your field kinda? Ever done any outside recognized Networking Course? The question of "career oriented course" arises here too!

These are my views as such. I request all senior members to throw some light as well.
Thanks for contacting. I will surely pay full attention to this points.