+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply for visitor visa twice with different purpose or different documents

Jul 19, 2019
I applied for a visitor visa to Canada even though I was denied. It was a Canadian citizen who invited me over. Now, I want to reapply, can I apply on my own without using the man's document? Will they give me the visa or they may ask why did I use a different application??

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
I applied for a visitor visa to Canada even though I was denied. It was a Canadian citizen who invited me over. Now, I want to reapply, can I apply on my own without using the man's document? Will they give me the visa or they may ask why did I use a different application??
* You can always re-apply. But address first why you were refused before you apply. Otherwise, you will get the same grounds for refusal if there was no change.
* You need to declare that you were rejected a visa previously.
* An invitation from someone is not a guarantee that you will be issued a visa. Visa officers assess you (your purpose/ ties/ assets) to decide whether you meet the terms of Canada's immigration law.
* Common mistake is declaring that you want to visit Canada for tourism but you have not travel history.

Jul 19, 2019
In the first application, we stated that I'll be staying with the sponsor in Canada but now we both have some miss understanding and he's not giving me his documents anymore. Now, I have to apply without using his documents which means that documents will be different from the first application. Will they deny me for that reason that my documents are not the same with the first one??