+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can i apply for Student visa to canada from India ?

SukhK@786

Mar 21, 2018
I have done my diploma in nursing for 3 years and more than 6 years work experience in relevant field and now i want to study further. Is work experience counted as gap or not ??

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
I have done my diploma in nursing for 3 years and more than 6 years work experience in relevant field and now i want to study further. Is work experience counted as gap or not ??
Explain in detail in your SOP and apply. Let’s hope for the best.

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
@SukhK@786 literally, work experience can fill in as a GAP but it would be more of an appropriate sense if you continue to work and if you've already stop working just try to look for a new job don't stay idle except you have any second(personal) idea..

A GAP could stand for any post secondary activities before deciding to further your studies again

You need to explain the activities of your 6yrs work experience of your post secondary as a gap in your studies when writing your SOP(try to be honest at least)

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
@SukhK@786 literally, work experience can fill in as a GAP but it would be more of an appropriate sense if you continue to work and if you've already stop working just try to look for a new job don't stay idle except you have any second(personal) idea..

A GAP could stand for any post secondary activities before deciding to further your studies again

You need to explain the activities of your 6yrs work experience of your post secondary as a gap in your studies when writing your SOP(try to be honest at least)

Reactions: Al Saudi