+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply for PR under CEC when working in Quebec

arya1209

Apr 7, 2021
Hello,

I submitted my PR request under CEC in Feb 2021 and at that time and currently, I am working in Quebec. Will that cause any problem and how can I overcome that. In my profile, I have selected Ontario as my location to settle after PR.

Also, I was in India for a month after getting my PCC issued. I submitted the same PCC, should I get a new PCC from BLS India and update it with a web form, or the previous one will work.

Thanks in Advance

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello,

I submitted my PR request under CEC in Feb 2021 and at that time and currently, I am working in Quebec. Will that cause any problem and how can I overcome that. In my profile, I have selected Ontario as my location to settle after PR.

Also, I was in India for a month after getting my PCC issued. I submitted the same PCC, should I get a new PCC from BLS India and update it with a web form, or the previous one will work.

Thanks in Advance
Unless you are planning on moving to Ontario while your application is being processed and updating your file yes you can expect living and working in Quebec to be an issue. You will need to prove that you are relocating.

arya1209

Apr 7, 2021
Unless you are planning on moving to Ontario while your application is being processed and updating your file yes you can expect living and working in Quebec to be an issue. You will need to prove that you are relocating.
Thanks, Can I relocate to Ontario and continue my Quebec job because I am on a closed work permit so cannot change job?