+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply for IQAS and WES at the same time?

Komal411997

Jul 15, 2021
I have already applied at WES for both my grad and PG but I also want to apply at IQAS. Can I apply at IQAS at the same time?

Komal411997

Jul 15, 2021
Thanks Saurabh!!
But can you also tell me that I have understood the method correctly:
Since I'll get WES evaluation before IQAS so I should fill my EE profile with WES and later on when I'll get IQAS report, I can over write it.
But won't it cause any problem that IRCC would have 2 or more degrees through WES but IQAS would most probably give me masters. Do I have to delete the WES account from IRCC before going for IQAS?

Saurabh3300

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
I've got WES (double bachelors) as well as CES (Masters)
Once you get IQAS you will have to remove WES report details from EE profile. You cannot keep conflicting reports.

Komal411997

Jul 15, 2021
Once you get IQAS you will have to remove WES report details from EE profile. You cannot keep conflicting reports.
Thanks!!
1 more thing...
I have Masters in commerce From Delhi University (School of open learning), so will CES give me Masters equivalency for it , if I only upload my Masters or I have to upload both Bcom and Mcom for it? Since CES is charging additional for each degree......

Komal411997

Jul 15, 2021
At the time of Visa wont they question us regarding why our bachelors is not evaluated? As in why we have got only our masters evaluated?

Saurabh3300

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
At the time of Visa wont they question us regarding why our bachelors is not evaluated? As in why we have got only our masters evaluated?
You'd only enter your masters in the Education section of EE profile. Bachelors will go in personal history section once you get ITA

It is obvious that if you have a master's degree equivalent to Canadian standards, you've already completed bachelors.

Komal411997

Jul 15, 2021
You'd only enter your masters in the Education section of EE profile. Bachelors will go in personal history section once you get ITA

It is obvious that if you have a master's degree equivalent to Canadian standards, you've already completed bachelors.
I got it
Thanksss!!

shakermaker.joel

Jul 23, 2021
Thanks!!
1 more thing...
I have Masters in commerce From Delhi University (School of open learning), so will CES give me Masters equivalency for it , if I only upload my Masters or I have to upload both Bcom and Mcom for it? Since CES is charging additional for each degree......
Hi,

You are likely to get a Masters equivalency with all ECA agencies except WES. Since amongst them CES is the fastest. You should definitely go ahead with it if you haven't already. And remember to update your outcome so that everyone else can learn from it. Hope this help!