+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply for express entry

Abhiii

Jun 3, 2019
Hi,
My name is Abhi,I was deported from USA port of entry, I was working part time at a store while studying, they checked my mobile phone and they got to know I was doing Parttime.. they asked me to go back and apply for re entry at embassy and if the concern person is convinced they asked me to comeback.. but I was not sure about it so I didn’t reapply for stamping ... now I m planing to apply Canada express entry for pr? What are the chances of my success and will my history effect my express entry process ? Please reply

Apply GCMS

Oct 16, 2018
Toronto
Hi,
My name is Abhi,I was deported from USA port of entry, I was working part time at a store while studying, they checked my mobile phone and they got to know I was doing Parttime.. they asked me to go back and apply for re entry at embassy and if the concern person is convinced they asked me to comeback.. but I was not sure about it so I didn’t reapply for stamping ... now I m planing to apply Canada express entry for pr? What are the chances of my success and will my history effect my express entry process ? Please reply
If you are eligible for EE, you can defeat apply for PR.