+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply for any PNP?

Jan 7, 2023
I landed in Canada on September 2018 and completed my bachelors on April 2022. After that I applied for PGWP and started working on a professional job. I worked there for 5 months until I got a refusal on my PGWP application due to a part-time semester.
I took help from a lawyer and reapplied for PGWP and status restoration with an explanation letter and other documents. Now I am waiting for a decision and I’m optimistic that It’ll be positive.

It takes around 4-6 months to receive a decision. As I am waiting, I was wondering if I could take other steps towards Canadian PR.
Canada is taking around half million immigrants this year and I thought having a Canadian education and working history might give me some advantage. I have work experience from my home country as well.

Considering my case, am I eligible to apply in any PNP program. If yes then what’s the processing time for that particular program?
P.S: I’m currently living in Manitoba.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I landed in Canada on September 2018 and completed my bachelors on April 2022. After that I applied for PGWP and started working on a professional job. I worked there for 5 months until I got a refusal on my PGWP application due to a part-time semester.
I took help from a lawyer and reapplied for PGWP and status restoration with an explanation letter and other documents. Now I am waiting for a decision and I’m optimistic that It’ll be positive.

It takes around 4-6 months to receive a decision. As I am waiting, I was wondering if I could take other steps towards Canadian PR.
Canada is taking around half million immigrants this year and I thought having a Canadian education and working history might give me some advantage. I have work experience from my home country as well.

Considering my case, am I eligible to apply in any PNP program. If yes then what’s the processing time for that particular program?
P.S: I’m currently living in Manitoba.
You have to research which PNPs you are eligible for. Most require a job offer. Some are through Express Entry. Some are based on NOC and CRS score. Processing times are different for each province.