+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can I apply 1 month prior I qualify for 2 yrs/exp. requirement to save time?

EasyRider

Oct 12, 2008
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will qualify for CEC in mid-April 'cause of 2 year of experience requirement as I'm on a WP for almost 2 years.

However, can I apply earlier (in March), so i'll pass 2 years requirement by the time they make IA? Will CIC issue AOR for me?
I will also probably have to send WP which is currently being renewed to CIC later.

The other question - I have FSW file pending already (just got AOR) - can I refer to IELTS results in that FSW application (1,5 years old IELTS actually, but with good scores) to be used for CEC?

The point is to pass AOR stage and eventually the whole application faster, I can send renewed WP/2 years proof/IELTS later in April. Has anyone heard of smth like this?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

EasyRider said:
I will qualify for CEC in mid-April 'cause of 2 year of experience requirement as I'm on a WP for almost 2 years.

However, can I apply earlier (in March), so i'll pass 2 years requirement by the time they make IA? Will CIC issue AOR for me?
I will also probably have to send WP which is currently being renewed to CIC later.

The other question - I have FSW file pending already (just got AOR) - can I refer to IELTS results in that FSW application (1,5 years old IELTS actually, but with good scores) to be used for CEC?

The point is to pass AOR stage and eventually the whole application faster, I can send renewed WP/2 years proof/IELTS later in April. Has anyone heard of smth like this?
Wait, if you read the application you MUST meet the requirements on the date you apply.
The IELTS can not be older than year, you can try, so who knows.

PMM