+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can ECA be received individually for two separate degrees from different bodies?

Xavierl92

Dec 17, 2017
Hey everyone,

I have a BBA degree and currently doing my Masters in Economics from Pakistan from a reputable WES accredited university (both same universities). However, I've been told that there is a chance that WES might put the equivalence as a double bachelors and that I should go for WES to credit my BBA degree and use another organization to credit my MS degree. I have the following queries for those that have been through the process:

1) Is it possible to have my BBA degree accredited first and once my Masters is complete, have that accredited individually. This will save me a lot of processing time. Or will I need to send in my bachelors degree again once my Masters is completed and requires accreditation.

2) Is it possible to have these things done from two separate bodies? For example, have WES do the ECA for my BBA degree and have another body do the ECA for my Masters.

3) Which body would you guys recommend to go for ECA of my degrees? Keeping in mind the processing times and the accredation.

Much love :)