+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can canadian PR with Indian passport travel to India for his wedding in Feb 2021?

haarry

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
hey guys, I'm asking this question because of covid travel restrictions. please let me know if Canadian PR with Indian passport can travel to India for his wedding in Feb 2021 without any issues?. I am thinking of buying ticket right now.

Do I need any permission from Canadian or Indian embassy? will wedding be considered as valid enough reason for travel or only travel for family emergencies is allowed these days?

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey guys, I'm asking this question because of covid travel restrictions. please let me know if Canadian PR with Indian passport can travel to India for his wedding in Feb 2021 without any issues?. I am thinking of buying ticket right now.

Do I need any permission from Canadian or Indian embassy? will wedding be considered as valid enough reason for travel or only travel for family emergencies is allowed these days?
Since you have Indian passport, you won't have issues entering India. And you have PR, so no issues returning to Canada. You don't need to take permissions from either embassies. You have to take Covid test prior to boarding flight to India.

Reactions: avro1959