+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone who is studying in SAIT or apply SAIT to study in January help me?

l0tuslian

Jul 18, 2016
I am a student in Viet Nam and I feel so bad when SAIT hasn't answer my mail. Right know, I just want to ask if I have to support the document to WES for the admission requirement to WES? It's nearly January and I feel so hurry when they haven't answer any message form mine.
So is it WES necessary because my agent said that it is a new way to apply to SAIT. Anyone who is working in SAIT or studying in SAIT can help me in this case?
this is about wes :
"You will require an international document assessment to ensure you've met the admission requirements for your program. SAIT works with World Education Services (WES) Canada to authenticate foreign documentation and prepare an assessment. We will also accept other assessments/evaluations for admission.
Refer to our International Document Assessment section for more information. "
I already have my transcript like "other assessments/evaluations for admission." but they dont receive it.

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
l0tuslian said:
I am a student in Viet Nam and I feel so bad when SAIT hasn't answer my mail. Right know, I just want to ask if I have to support the document to WES for the admission requirement to WES? It's nearly January and I feel so hurry when they haven't answer any message form mine.
So is it WES necessary because my agent said that it is a new way to apply to SAIT. Anyone who is working in SAIT or studying in SAIT can help me in this case?
this is about wes :
"You will require an international document assessment to ensure you've met the admission requirements for your program. SAIT works with World Education Services (WES) Canada to authenticate foreign documentation and prepare an assessment. We will also accept other assessments/evaluations for admission.
Refer to our International Document Assessment section for more information. "
I already have my transcript like "other assessments/evaluations for admission." but they dont receive it.
Which course do you study at SAIT? How about your IELTS score? normally, SAIT will send acceptance letter in 3 weeks if the course does not fall into high demand.