+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone suggest me how to withdraw my application and start the refund process?

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Looking at the current Pandemic situation and Being waiting since 5 months and still seeing the uncertainty about the future of international students, I am planning to withdraw my study permit application Under SDS. Can anyone tell me how should I start the procedure?

Krupesh112

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Bro IRCC have already announced that they will process most of the study permits before fall starts. So just want to say that don't take decision too quickly... Wait till August end.

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Bro IRCC have already announced that they will process most of the study permits before fall starts. So just want to say that don't take decision too quickly... Wait till August end.
Yeah bro I understand your point but it’s still not clear that when will we be able to travel and start our studies in person at our colleges and along that the uncertainty about work opportunities is reason I am deciding this.

Paras1012

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Here, I am also in the same condition. But, I prefer to defer the intake
Bro my college isn’t providing the same course in jan and then I have to wait till May 2021 or Sept 2021 and I’ve already wasted my last year sitting at home and just waiting And I don’t want to waste another one.

• Sad
Reactions: AnkithaP and 2tit

Bhagyesh_

Jul 29, 2020
Bro, my I have applied to centennial college and I have the same problem. They do not give the biotechnology program in January. And I am going to wait until 2021 September

fasalu101

Apr 5, 2020
Bro, my I have applied to centennial college and I have the same problem. They do not give the biotechnology program in January. And I am going to wait until 2021 September
I have received the LOA for Jan 2021 intake at Centennial College for Biotechnology Advanced program.