+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can anyone suggest a good immigration lawyer in Edmonton area

mingus

Star Member
Aug 30, 2008
I have been trying to find a good laywer and have talked to a few but I was wondering if anyone here can suggest someone that they have used. Like wise, do you know of anyone I should stay away from?
Thanks

graham

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
sorry-the lawyer I used is from london ontario,if you have a multi-cultural group there,mabey you could make a contact and ask them who they used and how good they were?,if not call a few in the yellow pages and ask them thier cost/success rate and how many cases they have handled.good luck.

Fay Louise

May 28, 2009
graham said:
sorry-the lawyer I used is from london ontario,if you have a multi-cultural group there,mabey you could make a contact and ask them who they used and how good they were?,if not call a few in the yellow pages and ask them thier cost/success rate and how many cases they have handled.good luck.
Hi, Me and my husband are using a lawyer firm in Edmonton, it's early days our application has only just been submitted but the firm seem to know what they are doing, their details, Hansma & Bristow, 13815-127 Street, Edmonton, Canada, T6V 1A8 tel: (780) 456-3661. Contact Andy.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Mingus,

Still waiting for some referrals. I should get them today. Sorry for the delay.