+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone say about medical examination details?

savaroys

Apr 2, 2015
I am planning to produce medical report from India.Do I have to submit College acceptance letter to produce medical report ?or can I use the same report for applying for visa for the next time?

haider4726

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Regina,Canada
Visa Office......
lahore VAC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
submitted along with documents
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2015
LANDED..........
10-08-2015
i dont think that college acceptance letter is required for medical exam if you have applied for study permit than you require Canadian VAC office's letter for medical otherwise upfront medical is also possible

fortitude2015

Jun 15, 2015
savaroys said:
I am planning to produce medical report from India.Do I have to submit College acceptance letter to produce medical report ?or can I use the same report for applying for visa for the next time?
Hi savaroys!

The medical exam is requested after the application is submitted To do so, you need your college acceptance letter.

You are also able to complete your medical exams upfront, to do so contact the doctor in the aforementioned link .

Borrowing from the CIC website: Undergo your medical exam before you submit your application
This is called an up front medical exam.

You can contact a panel physician directly to get your medical exam if you apply under one of the following categories:

Workers
Students
Visitors (including Parent and Grandparent Super Visa)
Once your medical exam has been completed, the doctor will give you a document confirming that you underwent a medical exam. You must include a copy of that document with your application.

If the doctor works with the eMedical electronic system:

they will give you the information sheet printout.
If the doctor works with a paper system:

they will give you a copy of the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form.
You must attach that form to your application before you submit it the visa office. If you apply online, you must upload that form before you can submit your application."