+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone recommend pre-paid credit card in India for EE fees

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My only option to pay for now is by debit card. So am looking for other options in India.

Has anyone used a prepaid credit card to pay EE fees from india, then please share it with relevant details

I am looking for a card that has been has actually used for paying EE fees and that worked from India.

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Re: Can anyone recommend pre-paid credit card in India

nokia3315 said:
My only option to pay now is by debit card. So am looking for other options
The best thing you can do here is to talk with all the banks as well as Western Union and Policy Bazaar customer care people and see if they can provide you some information for that. May be they do provide prepaid credit card thing.

Hope it helps.

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014

nokia3315 said:
My only option to pay now is by debit card. So am looking for other options
I remember using hdfc bank prepaid credit card...it was a virtual card that you could set up online and was linked to your bank account...I think all the big Indian banks must have this facility...you can call and check your bank..

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

deyka said:
I remember using hdfc bank prepaid credit card...it was a virtual card that you could set up online and was linked to your bank account...I think all the big Indian banks must have this facility...you can call and check your bank..
Did hdfc prepaid credit card work for paying Express Entry fees

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does ICICI prepaid credit card work for paying Express Entry fees

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
nokia3315 said:
My only option to pay now is by debit card. So am looking for other options.

Has anyone used a prepaid credit card to pay EE fees, then please share it with relevant details

I am looking for one that someone has actually used for paying EE fees and that worked.

Most of the new gen banks have this . For this you need to keep a Fixed Deposit as security . The limit of the card will be 80% of the deposit.

Suppose you have 2 Lakhs FD , you can get a card with a limit up to 160,000/-

Axis Bank have this with a product called Instant Credit card .

dm06

Sep 3, 2015
nokia3315 said:
Has anyone used a prepaid credit card to pay EE fees, then please share it with relevant details
I am looking for one that someone has actually used for paying EE fees and that worked.
Yes,I used my Pre-Paid credit card to pay the complete fees around 2000CAD.
It is a Visa and it's credit limit determined by the amount of money deposited in it.
Some Pre-Paid cards with limit especially in one single payment,you can't pay for instance more than 1700CAD per transaction.

ash137

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just ask a friend to pay using his Credit card and pay him upfront...

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dm06 said:
Yes,I used my Pre-Paid credit card to pay the complete fees around 2000CAD.
It is a Visa and it's credit limit determined by the amount of money deposited in it.
Some Pre-Paid cards with limit especially in one single payment,you can't pay for instance more than 1700CAD per transaction.
Which bank prepaid credit card did you use ?

nokia3315

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dm06 said:
(Rajhi Bank)
In KSA
The Visa name is (Tasawaq Card)
looks like its from Saudi Arabia. But i am looking for something form India

jkcanada

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Other
nokia3315 said:

Logically there is nothing called as a pre-paid credit card. If it is pre-paid then it can not be a CREDIT card. It will be as good as your normal debit card.
You can choose from 3 options:
1) if u have a debit card, try calling ur bank to know if they can allow international payments. I know ICICI has this facility that can be requested to be turned on. U can try this with a Pre-paid gift card from a bank that allows international payments.
2) take a pre-approved credit card against ur FD which shall have a credit limit of 80% of ur FD. It will take 2 weeks to issue - printing and all.
3) make use of ur friends credit card and pay him.
I hope it helps

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nokia3315 said:

Hi if it has a Visa/master logo and has money in it then it works..

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
jkcanada said:
Logically there is nothing called as a pre-paid credit card. If it is pre-paid then it can not be a CREDIT card. It will be as good as your normal debit card.
This is quite true, it's more of marketing jargon, but we have this option in my country. It's different from a debit card, which is linked to one's bank account, as it's "reloadable" with funds whenever you wish and so it's possible to limit the spending depending on the funds loaded.
A gift card with a set amount (Visa or Mastercard) is also a sort of prepaid credit card with a credit card number, expiry date, CVV. This is common in the US and my country.

aru_nj said:

Most of the new gen banks have this . For this you need to keep a Fixed Deposit as security . The limit of the card will be 80% of the deposit.

Suppose you have 2 Lakhs FD , you can get a card with a limit up to 160,000/-

Axis Bank have this with a product called Instant Credit card .
Yes, also known as a secured credit card.