+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone please tell me more about NBCC & New Brunswick Pronvince

Vipi

Mar 10, 2013
Dear Seniors & Freinds,

Kindly requesting you to help me with some info regarding New Brunswick Pronvince & New Brunswick Community College.I am planning to apply for Health Information Management Course for Next Intake 2014 Only.I have seen in a website that they dont have any programs for INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS to avail PR after Post Study Work Permit.I am mainly interested in this college due its lesser fees as compared to any colleges in Canada.

Is it possible for us to work in other province and apply for PNP from that province?

Kindly guide me and post your valuable replies.

Thank you

Vipi

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Vipi said:
Dear Seniors & Freinds,

Kindly requesting you to help me with some info regarding New Brunswick Pronvince & New Brunswick Community College.I am planning to apply for Health Information Management Course for Next Intake 2014 Only.I have seen in a website that they dont have any programs for INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS to avail PR after Post Study Work Permit.I am mainly interested in this college due its lesser fees as compared to any colleges in Canada.

Is it possible for us to work in other province and apply for PNP from that province?

Thank you

Vipi
Hi Vipi..... Its nice to hear from you... Yes I also applied in NBBC-Miramichi Campus...... waiting for my acceptence letter...
I am intouch with different people and try to get intouch with differnt Alumini and some of the current guys there.... The college is pritty fine in case if u see the annual fees and all..... who told you that its mention on website that no post graduation work permit after the studies???? After post secondry education you are eligible for a post graduation work permit go to cic website.... their diplomas are post secondry....New brunswick is less populated place but some of the cities are having good popiulation. Its a beautiful Province. as since long i am searching for pictures and places so i am after the locations and all....... I also heared that Newbrunswick is not into the PNP system.... may be you wanted to say PNP instead of PR.... But you know most of PNP says you must have canadian education not that you have to get education from their province but the job...

Yes After getting education you can apply for post graduation work permit.. which allows u to work anywhere in canada for the length os the time u get the post graduation work permit.. the length of the post graduation work permit varies and depends upon the length of the studies .. suppose you study for 1 year so you will get a 1 year post graduation work permit.2-3 years of study let you get 3 years of post graduation work permit...... and this work you can do any where in canada except qubec.....

so once you get your education from NBCC you can move to ontario, manitoba, british colombia... wherever you get the job....!!
and you will be having 2 options..

PNP and CEC

with PNP you will be elgible for soome of the PNP after 6 months and mostly 1 year
you need to check where you get the job and PNP program of that place and province state what.....
normally they ask for 1 year of post secondry education with 6-12 months work experience

while in CEC class your eduation must be 2 year post secondry... and your work experience should be 1 year..

so plan for a 2 years course as in this case you wil be elgible for both streams after completing your first year of work(Job)..... !!!

Hope its defining you all!!

Vipi

Mar 10, 2013
Hi Nadeem,

Thank you very much for your kind reply ;)
I now clearly understand what you said below.

As i mentioned below,i am trying to get a seat for HIM.Due to some technical reasons i couldnt apply for 2013.
Rite now i am at UAE and shortly will be back to India my home country.

However i will search if any seat left for 2013 intake for this course.
Do you think i can apply for SEP 2013 in the month of JUNE 2013?
Is there any possibility to get a seat for SEP 2013?

Please reply.

Regards,

Vipin

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Vipi said:
Hi Nadeem,

Thank you very much for your kind reply ;)
I now clearly understand what you said below.

As i mentioned below,i am trying to get a seat for HIM.Due to some technical reasons i couldnt apply for 2013.
Rite now i am at UAE and shortly will be back to India my home country.

However i will search if any seat left for 2013 intake for this course.
Do you think i can apply for SEP 2013 in the month of JUNE 2013?
Is there any possibility to get a seat for SEP 2013?

Please reply.

Regards,

Vipin
Hi Vipi,

Hope you are fine.. I am paki national living in Dubai.... But if you see the Processing time from India for visa it is the quickest processing time then anywhere in uae it takes 7 weeks while from India it take only 2 weeks for visa processing... so Place an enquiry to NBCC they are very helping and answer each of my question..... Tell them You are an Indian student.. and tell them u can apply in june due to some reasons..(if you want to apply from INDIA it will work..) they will guide you accordingly.... ask them about the deadline.. normally for the Indian students the deadline are almost same as of canadian nationals like for international student submission dates are feb-march while for local students its june.... if u apply from India you will maximum get your visa in july and you can fly in end august... give it a try because from India the processsing time of visa is 2 weeks....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/students.asp

Vipi

Mar 10, 2013
Hi Dear Nadeem,

Thank you for your kind info.

I will do the same once i am back to India.

Lets try my best and if possible we shall meet there ;D

Please keep intouch bro!

Take care

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Vipi said:
Hi Dear Nadeem,

Thank you for your kind info.

I will do the same once i am back to India.

Lets try my best and if possible we shall meet there ;D

Please keep intouch bro!

Take care
Ma Pleasure Ya sure ifyou also apply Miramichi Campus.. we will definately!!

Sherry G

Star Member
Dec 24, 2012
Moncton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
chc abu dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
Doc's Request.
12-1-2013
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
29-11-2012
Med's Request
waived
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
submited with application
VISA ISSUED...
14-1-2013
LANDED..........
22-1-2013
Vipi said:
Dear Seniors & Freinds,

Thank you

Vipi
Yes you can apply for NBNP skilled worker stream once you get a job after graduation, they do accept international graduates who have a skilled job in skilled worker stream of NBNP. But if you don't wanna stay in NB, you can go to different provinces and still apply for PNP like Nova scotia, saskatchewan and manitoba in international graduate stream. I am a student at NBCC moncton.

satyaram413

Mar 7, 2015
Hey vipi...
I am indian student applying for NBCC for bachelor of computer science engineering, can u plss tell me abt the university, i mean the education...and is their any chance fr doin Part time jobs.... Pls help me wid dis...

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vipi said:
Dear Seniors & Freinds,

Thank you

Vipi
You can consider pr after graduation, because they always change the immigration law.

keval2000

Jun 12, 2018
Hello guys my name is keval i am going to nbcc miramichi campus for fall 2018 intake but i dont have any reletive and friend there so is there anyone who is going there or who studying there then please contact me .7046536522 this is my whats app number please contact me i booked my flight tickit for 7th august.