+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone log in to their CIC account today?

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
I am struggling with this error from past 2 days and I have to upload some documents immediately. No browser is working and all leading to 403 error. Once I was successful to hit the upload buttom, then the same error screen. Tried calling the support center and they are not taking any calls at this moment. I am not sure what to do now :-(
I was getting error with safari however I was able to log in using chrome!

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
I was getting error with safari however I was able to log in using chrome!
I used Chrome, Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer, Firefox as of now and also removed cookies multiple times as per some comments on other posts, still the same issue. I have to upload some documents on priority basis and not sure how to proceed. Initially thought it is due to some maintenance but looks like it is not the case. Looks like I am completely out of options now as support center is not picking my call considering that as non priority. Totally messed up situation.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
thats's really messed up, hv u tried messaging them over twitter? I know there was an issue with their site but they said it was resolved.
I used Chrome, Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer, Firefox as of now and also removed cookies multiple times as per some comments on other posts, still the same issue. I have to upload some documents on priority basis and not sure how to proceed. Initially thought it is due to some maintenance but looks like it is not the case. Looks like I am completely out of options now as support center is not picking my call considering that as non priority. Totally messed up situation.

HelloCanada910

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
thats's really messed up, hv u tried messaging them over twitter? I know there was an issue with their site but they said it was resolved.
Will try the twitter option, Thank you for the suggestion.