+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone help me with what could be happening to my application? Can't think of anything else!

huckingfell

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
I'm a total mess, extremely stressed out and checking my application page almost every half hour, it's taken over my life and not sure what to make of the different statuses I see on my application.

AOR: June 21st
MEP: July 17th
ADR (PCC from Singapore): July 17th
Document Status: We need additional documents to process your application. Main screen status says 'Your action is required'

Fast forward to 29th August:

Still says 'Action required' but document status says 'We do not need additional documents'. This is before I have uploaded the PCC.

8th September: I uploaded the PCC. 'Your action is required' changed to 'Submitted', however there is no change in the other statuses. Background status still says 'Your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start your background check'

CIC Ottawa says my file is being processed at NDVO, I ASSUME that that is when the status changed to 'We do not need additional documents' in the last week of August.

Someone please help!

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
This is most likely a glitch in the system. My account also says "açion required", but there are no messages. Other people are seeing the same thing.
CIC will send you a message if they need anything from you.

Carly44

May 28, 2017
I'm a total mess, extremely stressed out and checking my application page almost every half hour, it's taken over my life and not sure what to make of the different statuses I see on my application.

Document Status: We need additional documents to process your application. Main screen status says 'Your action is required'

Still says 'Action required' but document status says 'We do not need additional documents'. This is before I have uploaded the PCC.

8th September: I uploaded the PCC. 'Your action is required' changed to 'Submitted', however there is no change in the other statuses. Background status still says 'Your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start your background check'

CIC Ottawa says my file is being processed at NDVO, I ASSUME that that is when the status changed to 'We do not need additional documents' in the last week of August.

Someone please help!
I can completely understand your panic, i too check every hour & has taken over every thiught

From reading what you just mentioned, it looks like its been uploaded successfully, now they don't require any further documents ( Good sign)

I believe you're in IP1 stage, and once theu stsrt processing your bg check it will read 'were processing your bg check, we will send you a message if we require further info'

We are processing your application will stay like that until you recieve PPR. Dont stress, youre on the right track

huckingfell

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
I can completely understand your panic, i too check every hour & has taken over every thiught

From reading what you just mentioned, it looks like its been uploaded successfully, now they don't require any further documents ( Good sign)

I believe you're in IP1 stage, and once theu stsrt processing your bg check it will read 'were processing your bg check, we will send you a message if we require further info'

We are processing your application will stay like that until you recieve PPR. Dont stress, youre on the right track
Can I PM you to discuss this further?

huckingfell

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
This is most likely a glitch in the system. My account also says "açion required", but there are no messages. Other people are seeing the same thing.
CIC will send you a message if they need anything from you.
Which part are you saying might be a glitch?

MarsiaMS

Jul 5, 2016
Northern British Columbia
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-03-2017
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
Which part are you saying might be a glitch?
I meant that "your action is required" part appearing and disappearing. This one is a glitch. Your BG ststus looks normal. I think you have no reason for concern at this point.

huckingfell

Star Member
Apr 5, 2017
I meant that "your action is required" part appearing and disappearing. This one is a glitch. Your BG ststus looks normal. I think you have no reason for concern at this point.
Hmm but my action was required as in I did have to upload an additional pcc

rak89

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
My background status is similar to yours.
BGC status - Your application is in progress, we will let you know when we start your background check

Even I submitted by singapore pcc after getting AOR.

April - AOR
June - Document request for singapore PCC and medical passed. Document status - please upload the additional documents blah blah
July - PCC submitted. Document status - We do not need additional documents.

Someone please help!

MohitaSharm

Oct 6, 2018

Someone please help!
Hello,

If you could tell me the reason for Singapore PCC ADR?
Was it because of Scan Quality or something else?

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks