+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone help for Oath invitation from Vancouver Office any ideas??????

Rosebud

Oct 12, 2012
Hi,

I applied for citizenship in Aug 2009 with my family at the Vancouver CIC office. Our Citizenship test was in Dec 2010 and later due to some problem with my husband's file they said to appear in front of the judge (and he has to wait 18 to 24 mths from Oct 2011) so I decided to separate mine's and other family members file (which were complete) as per the call center agents.As we have not left Canada since Mar 2006 I received a letter from them in May 2012 saying that I need to wait for my invitation for 6 mths with approval of separation of cases. I wanted to find if any one has or is going thru the same situation of just got their citizenship after this kind of circumstances. I also want advice as my 6 mths will be over at the end of Oct 2012 so what should I do if I haven't receive anythingfrom them. Did anyone got the letter within given period as for normal cases it only takes 3 mths max to recieve their invitation. Pls let me know if any of you have been thru similar circumstances. Thanks to all your concern. :)

Rosebud

Oct 12, 2012
Can anyone help for Oath invitation from Vancouver Office any ideas ??????

Seems my case is different from all of you ?????????????? No suggestions or advise !!!!!!!!!!!

Rosebud

Oct 12, 2012
Hi,

My wait is over and I wish all best of luck and to be honest with CIC as it will save them from RQ and waste of time.

GOOD LUCK ;)

Rose

Rosebud

Oct 12, 2012
Thanks Erikag,

I pray for all those honest people who have been waiting that they also get over with asap.

Good Luck to all :)

Rose

twototango

Apr 10, 2013
Hi Rosebud,

Have you taken the oath to be a citizen?

I've had my test on Feb. 14. I even don't know whether I passed it or failed. It's a real ordeal to wait for letters from CIC.