+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone guid to me about CANADA study visa ?

Shahbaz00731

Apr 29, 2012
I belong to pakistan and now in these days I'm an international student in Cyprus but, I'm not like the way of study here. I want to go CANADA for study as soon as possible becuase, I can't waste my time. Please, If anybody send me the full information about this situation than may be i can save me career.

Thanx.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For this you have to come back pakistan and apply for canada study permit........whats your profile......? if your profile(acadmic grade, financial status , home ties etc) is pretty good then try for this...otherwise in these days the situation of canada(only in pakistan) is very bad.processing time is also very long and visa ratio is also less.so if you think your profile is so good then you can apply.

shujaattt

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 may 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
inshaAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah very soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
You can definitely apply in cyprus for canadian visa. dont come to pakistan while the chances in cyprus for a canadian visa are high.
I am 100 percent sure people with cyprus study visa can go to canadian emassy in cyprus and apply from there.
many of my friends were in ireland and uk on study visas and they applied there and got visas for canada.
Another advantage is that in cyprus the application process takes less than pakistan :p

H

HBK

Shahbaz00731 said:
I belong to pakistan and now in these days I'm an international student in Cyprus but, I'm not like the way of study here. I want to go CANADA for study as soon as possible becuase, I can't waste my time. Please, If anybody send me the full information about this situation than may be i can save me career.

Thanx.
Hi,
Your best option is to first complete your study in cyprus and then apply.
Otherwise incomplete study is biggest hurdle for canadian study permit.

doctor_acdc

Mar 16, 2012
Shahbaz you should ideally come back to Pakistan and apply due to the "ties with country" issue for Canadian study permit. That is so because in Cyprus you are on student visa hence your ties there are not very strong. Ties with country from the country of application must be strong, so yeah.

Secondly it is best for you to complete your studies in Cyprus and then pursue higher studies in Canada. This is because in my opinion will not give a good impression to the Visa Officer as you went to a country and didn't complete your studies. Visa Officer would want to make sure you don't do that in Canada. So that's a negative, in my perspective.

These are just my opinions and you don't have to stick by them. Do thorough research before applying. You can get a lot of help by just reading on this forum, the reasons why people are normally rejected.