+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone give me some advice about how to apply tourist visa

aoistella

Apr 2, 2014
Hi all, I'm a Chinese passport holder and I am currently live in Sydney as an international student, i have been lived in Sydney for 8 years, holding a student visa for high school and university, visa will expired in the Aug30 of 2015.

I had my ticket booked to go to Vancouver in June, planned to spend 20days there for holiday.
After i browse forum, i just found out that it is not easy to apply in sydney office for a TRV as an non-permanent residence of Australia.

Is that most likely to get refusal if i apply TRV in sydney?
Will it be easier if i apply in China?

Thanks.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
aoistella said:
Hi all, I'm a Chinese passport holder and I am currently live in Sydney as an international student, i have been lived in Sydney for 8 years, holding a student visa for high school and university, visa will expired in the Aug30 of 2015.

I had my ticket booked to go to Vancouver in June, planned to spend 20days there for holiday.
After i browse forum, i just found out that it is not easy to apply in sydney office for a TRV as an non-permanent residence of Australia.

Is that most likely to get refusal if i apply TRV in sydney?
Will it be easier if i apply in China?

Thanks.
ALl places are difficult or easy depending on your personal circumstances. Impossible to know yours.

farwa ff

Jul 31, 2013
hello..
my name is Farwa Hasnain .. my husband is currently living in Canada as a student.
I had applied TRV which got rejected last month... in which I showed all the documents including my sponsorship by my father n law , my employment letter , leave letter , flight booking and all the required documents.
Now , I am again planing to apply for TRV and this time my husband will sponsor me ( showing 35 thousand $ in his account ) , my personal property documents , my bank account with 10 lac PKR , my employment letter ,leave letter and a letter from my family doctor that I am the only one to take care of my grand mother.

The last refusal was on the basis that I dont have strong ties to my home country.
Secondly , I just want to visit my husband for 2 months to spend my vacations.

Does all these make my application strong enough now ?

would be very thankful for your reply.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
farwa ff said:
hello..
my name is Farwa Hasnain .. my husband is currently living in Canada as a student.
I had applied TRV which got rejected last month... in which I showed all the documents including my sponsorship by my father n law , my employment letter , leave letter , flight booking and all the required documents.
Now , I am again planing to apply for TRV and this time my husband will sponsor me ( showing 35 thousand $ in his account ) , my personal property documents , my bank account with 10 lac PKR , my employment letter ,leave letter and a letter from my family doctor that I am the only one to take care of my grand mother.

The last refusal was on the basis that I dont have strong ties to my home country.
Secondly , I just want to visit my husband for 2 months to spend my vacations.

Does all these make my application strong enough now ?

would be very thankful for your reply.
I think you are overcomplicating things.

- You need a letter of invitation from your husband stating all your intentions.
- Your husband student permit.
- A proof of relationship (marriage certificate).
- Sponsorship from your husband (father in law is not enough).

And that's it.

You see... if you need sponsorship from your father in law that means you don't have a strong economical situation in your homecountry and with your husband abroad then it makes it suspicious that you actaully want to come to live in Canada with him.

aoistella

Apr 2, 2014
Jalex23 said:
ALl places are difficult or easy depending on your personal circumstances. Impossible to know yours.
hi Jalex, thank you for your reply, i can provide
1. evidence that can prove i have been holding my student visa for 8 years: high school certificate, my first bachelor's result, my current university's enrolment letter. i hope all of those can prove that i am actually doing nothing else but study in Australia.
2. my bank statement
3. i will be also provide my old passport(if i could find it), which can show that i have entry Singapore and Indonesia in year 2009
4. return tickets, trip plan, hotel booking info
5. evidence that i have a car (not a very good one, not sure if this will help or not)

Could you please tell me if those are strong enough to convince VO that i will not overstay in Canada?
Thank you so much.

Regards.