+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anyone give me guidelines

lekkemoore

Aug 6, 2019
My online application was done by an agent . He is refusing giving me the online access to my profile on the ground that he has so many applications linking to the online and it is his right to protect the privacy of other applicants. My question is that is there a way I can use my biometric or UCI number or application number to access my own profile ?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
My online application was done by an agent . He is refusing giving me the online access to my profile on the ground that he has so many applications linking to the online and it is his right to protect the privacy of other applicants. My question is that is there a way I can use my biometric or UCI number or application number to access my own profile ?
If online you just need the username and password to access your own account
https://clegc-gckey.gc.ca/j/eng/l?ReqID=s2fae6f27e897a85e8cf4c1fdb77a7bfc5c5a22567
* You need to ask your agent so you'll know right away the updates from IRCC

If done on paper, you can link it to an online account using you account number
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html

lekkemoore

Aug 6, 2019
Thank u @kat3onah . I was able create another GCkey and linked my account . I was refused yesterday which my agent have seen and intentionally hid it from me but I got suspicious when he said they sent only biometric correspondence letter and the message sent to my email was two. My question now is that I'm trying to see the invitation letter that was was used . I can't find it . I saw all supporting documents but invitation letter is not among. Please where am I suppose to find it?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Thank u @kat3onah . I was able create another GCkey and linked my account . I was refused yesterday which my agent have seen and intentionally hid it from me but I got suspicious when he said they sent only biometric correspondence letter and the message sent to my email was two. My question now is that I'm trying to see the invitation letter that was was used . I can't find it . I saw all supporting documents but invitation letter is not among. Please where am I suppose to find it?
A letter of invitation does not guarantee that IRCC will issue a visa. Visa officers assess you to decide whether you meet the terms of Canada's immigration law.
You need to know why you were first refused. With your refusal you will receive a letter of refusal. Better address what the grounds for refusal are before you apply again

lekkemoore

Aug 6, 2019
I'm going to deal with that later. But my question is that I can't find any invitation letter in my supporting documents . I'm just gaining access to my application since we started this process. My agent didn't give me access to it until yesterday when I was refused . so I'm trying to check everything that has been going on with my profile and see what documentation he provided .

lekkemoore

Aug 6, 2019
I want to know where I can find the invitation letter used for my application and the cover letter as well. Please where do I find them on my application

UnitedweStand

Aug 4, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
india
NOC Code......
I want to know where I can find the invitation letter used for my application and the cover letter as well. Please where do I find them on my application
You wont be able to excess any documents which were uploaded, Invitation letter must have been provided by you to your agent . If you can share a screen shot of your submitted documents list i will be able to say

Hinazeb

Jun 9, 2018
@lekkemoore was you application done online or via paper? I have no idea on paper applications, once linked do your really see the supporting documents? Just want to help @Hinazeb

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/question-about-linked-online-application.653215/
No it was paper based i linked it to see
The agent my cousin used seems fishy he kept saying not to link application for some reason that's why i got suspicious
I see no supporting documents there were so many

Hinazeb

Jun 9, 2018
Hi
Why do you think your agent wasnt linking application ?
Same thing happened to us
Im so confused
My cousin applied paper but now linking it we see no documents is that normal ?

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
No it was paper based i linked it to see
The agent my cousin used seems fishy he kept saying not to link application for some reason that's why i got suspicious
I see no supporting documents there were so many
I read your case but I am asking @lekkemoore. Please back read, he said he link his application and he never saw the invitation letter but he saw his supporting documents. I have no idea on what to see when you link a paper application. So lets wait for his answer.