+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can anybody help me with PFL letter

James312

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
er truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.
Upon verification with the authorities, our office has established that the educational docs provided by you from Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow are fraudulent
I have concerns that you misrepresented material facts on your educational qualifications.
Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application for a Study Permit, you may be found to be inadmissible under Section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):
40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act
40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1):
(a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.
Immigration Section - Service de l’Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca
I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you 30 days from the receipt of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please email your scanned documents at delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca In the subject line, please indicate your file number. Eg

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Do you know what your consultant submitted? You are still responsible for the submission but they may have sent in false documents.