12-05-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
27 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
05 June 2014
retwant said:
I am not sure what information they added to your file. Did you send any forms to cancel your representative? That's should be part of protocol.

But at least you got RPRF request! Congrats for that... After making proper payments and send the email to the address they asked, you can also send an email to CPP Ottawa to update them that you have paid RPRF fees and have sent them the proof of payment, as well as sending the representative cancellation form. This is to ensure that you will be the sole person to receive CEC applications update.

Don't forget to use Toby's excellent template: http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/email-template.html

His other links are also great for finding other information...
Thanks ! I actually sent email to CPC Ottawa saying my representative did not tell me about emails so please send me email on my own email address. I provided them my own email address and phone number.
That is the information they are talking about.

The disclaimer note says '' By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email address for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case.''

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I hope so!

Still just in case, when you send an email to CPP Ottawa to update regarding RPRF payment, make sure you send the representative cancellation form as well. We might think that they acknowledge your request through email, but I am not sure if they can process that request without the proper protocols, i.e that form. Please ensure that you check your information twice before sending them.

Always glad to help~