+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can any one have any idea about ABIZ consultancy,hyderabad?

raghu143

Apr 25, 2015
Hi, recently I came across ABIZ consultancy which will help to get Canada PR. So Can any one have any idea about this consultancy? Any Previous experience? Please share?

stak

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's straight forward process..you can apply yourself online for express entry PR..
Just follow this forum and you will get know every thing..:)
why do u want to go through consultancy ...waste of money..

VJ2015

Mar 13, 2015
They help in creating your EE application or to any other country's PR application. In earlier days it was little complex as you have to do in papers now it is all online and made simple. Most of such consultancies nowadays clearly says they can create a PR application but cannot assure you PR. Their commitment will last till you enter into EE pool and for this spending money is not really worth.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raghu143 said:
Hi, recently I came across ABIZ consultancy which will help to get Canada PR. So Can any one have any idea about this consultancy? Any Previous experience? Please share?
I would sincerely advice you not to go through consultants as there in not much they can do in this new EE system. Spend some time in the forum and you have all info that you need to apply for EE.