+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can+ any one got visa ?

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Correct - your travel history is yours. Hers is hers.
Your background check is yours, hers is hers. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be jailed for a crime she committed! (example)

Hence your applications are handled individually. You could get a response faster or later, she could receive a rejection or approval sooner, and vice versa.
if he is the main applicant and submitted all family applications together and responsible to pay all the expenses and family is totally dependent on the main applicant then IRCC will review the eligibility of the main applicant profile and take the decision whether all will approved or refused.... this statement is based on my personal experience

Reactions: nxx

nxx

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
if he is the main applicant and submitted all family applications together and responsible to pay all the expenses and family is totally dependent on the main applicant then IRCC will review the eligibility of the main applicant profile and take the decision whether all will approved or refused.... this statement is based on my personal experience
yes I am main applicant has USA 5 times travel experience ,canada one time , 2 times new zealand,1 malayisa ,qatar,kuwait , singapore etc..also holding uk and schengen tourist visa

nxx

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
what was ur timeline ??

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
yes I am main applicant has USA 5 times travel experience ,canada one time , 2 times new zealand,1 malayisa ,qatar,kuwait , singapore etc..also holding uk and schengen tourist visa
You have great travel history which is a plus point however your financials and ties to home country should be more stronger to get approved...if u r a main applicant then decision will be the same for everyone (most of the cases) unless there is any error or issue in their profile, but we have seen some of the cases on this forum where wife got approved but husband refused (main applicant)

nxx

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
You have great travel history which is a plus point however your financials and ties to home country should be more stronger to get approved...if u r a main applicant then decision will be the same for everyone (most of the cases) unless there is any error or issue in their profile, but we have seen some of the cases on this forum where wife got approved but husband refused (main applicant)
how long they usually takes ?
do they consider all of as CAN+

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
how long they usually takes ?
do they consider all of as CAN+
Yes I think it was processed under CAN+
we applied paper based applications and when we went for submission at vfs I told them since we holds valid US visas with travel history so is it possible our files goes for can+ process? then they replied yes it is possible but VO will decide and he just put one colored sticker (as indication for Can+) in the file folder

nxx

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
Yes I think it was processed under CAN+
we applied paper based applications and when we went for submission at vfs I told them since we holds valid US visas with travel history so is it possible our files goes for can+ process? then they replied yes it is possible but VO will decide and he just put one colored sticker (as indication for Can+) in the file folder
we applied online ..so no idea if its can plus or not

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
we applied online ..so no idea if its can plus or not
i think for online application too they decided this upon the completions of initial screening, whether the application will go for Can+ or not... have your eligibility started and after how many days from the date of submission + bio?

nxx

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
i think for online application too they decided this upon the completions of initial screening, whether the application will go for Can+ or not... have your eligibility started and after how many days from the date of submission + bio?
applied september 18

biometrcis already on file

review not started

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
applied september 18

biometrcis already on file

review not started
it seems it might not be considered for can+ coz i noticed in my son case his eligibility started within 3 days but i might be wrong so stay strong and hope for the best.... good luck

Reactions: nxx

nxx

Star Member
Sep 9, 2022
it seems it might not be considered for can+ coz i noticed in my son case his eligibility started within 3 days but i might be wrong so stay strong and hope for the best.... good luck
hop so updates soon..

wen ur son appled ??