+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CAN AN APPLICANT UNDER NOC 7442 CAN ACCOMPANY A SPOUCE/COMMON LAW

batchi

Jan 31, 2012
Can someone help me please....can a principal applicant with LMO under NOc 7442 ( Maintenance Utility Worker position ) can accompany a spouse or common law ...thanks everyone...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

batchi said:
Can someone help me please....can a principal applicant with LMO under NOc 7442 ( Maintenance Utility Worker position ) can accompany a spouse or common law ...thanks everyone...
Assuming he is coming as Foreign worker on a work permit, you can apply for TRV (visitor visa) to accompany him. But his job is NOC Level C, which means you will not be able to get a spousal work permit. Note that his job will have to pay sufficient to support both of you.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

batchi said:
Thank you...How can I apply a TRV and what are the requirements. thank you very much
As my crystal ball is cloudy, so I don't know which office you will be applying to. The list of the offices are here, and each has the instructions. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp

batchi

Jan 31, 2012
Hello,,, Thanks for your reply..

Need your help again...If he indicated me as common law on his application he must fill-up the Statutory Declaration of Common law, Am I right? In the Statutory Declaration there are proofs he should present right? My question is should he attached all the proofs we have indicating our relationship is genuine even if I'm not accompanying him? He indicated me as common law coz he is married in 1995 and we married also 2004...since our marriage is null and void we think it is better to indicate me as his common law only. Can you help me please.....what should we do? his annulment on his first wife is now on process but still our marriage is not legal right? Can you help me what is the best thing we should do...We have his LMO on us now and we have to file his application and we are confused what should we do coz he has to indicate me as family members...thanks for your help...It would be a great help to us..