+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can a MBA from pakistan eligible to get 23 points for education??

student2014

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Hello friends,
Can any one please tell me that what is the Canadian equivalency of the MBA University degree from Karachi , Pakistan with 16 years of completed education.
I have done B.COM (2 years) plus MBA in finance (2 years) with 16 years of education.
Will I be eligible to get 23 points as it is a university master's degree?
please reply at your earliest convenience,
Thanks.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
No Dear, No one tell you exactly. I am also having same education, but I seriously doubt of getting 22. I think it will be 21 tough one of person told me that 22 marks, he got. Fingers twisted

Can_US

Star Member
May 7, 2015
check the WES online assessment tool for Canadian equivalency for your college. if your MBA gets Masters degree assessment, you will get 23 points

if it is assessed as Bachelors (4 yrs) or 1-yr graduate study then you have to claim 22 points for 2 or more degrees in EE eligibility

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Mine university is not listed with Wes so I was bound to get it done from university of Toronto. I have checked number of times but no one is assure. Few are telling 22 while mostly are saying 21 marks.

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Sent in April, 17th and was acknowledged by them 12 May. Attested copies of both degree received on May 22nd. Their website shows 10 weeks time so i am hopeful that by mid or end of July, I shall get the report.

Can_US

Star Member
May 7, 2015
thanks buddy. I am tense for same reason of my masters degree.

is there any way to know if masters will be assessed as Canadian masters from CES Toronto before you sent all your papers?

zeeshansial

May 4, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
No. In order to take equivalency equal to Canadian master, you must have 17 or more years of education. But there are people who are claiming that they got 22 marks for 16 years of education. If you want to get it done through university of Toronto, try to do it ASAP as there current time for report is 10 weeks and it's going up. Also their procedure is much easy than Wes. You only have to send attested copies of your educational certificate, sign and stamped by controller examination of same institution. It's hassle free and can be done immediately.