+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

can a divorce from my sponsor ,give me a problem,to get citizenchip

raja041

Apr 16, 2017
hi ,please i need information about this subject,me and my husband we are married for 4 years,i am in Canada for 3 years,we have a child,and we have problems ...,so if i decide to leave him,can he do something to me ,to make it difficult for me to get citizenship.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
raja041 said:
hi ,please i need information about this subject,me and my husband we are married for 4 years,i am in Canada for 3 years,we have a child,and we have problems ...,so if i decide to leave him,can he do something to me ,to make it difficult for me to get citizenship.
No.

Kian2017

Mar 24, 2017
raja041 said:
I would advise you to collect information and read about that. After citizenship test, there will be an interview with an officer who asking the appplicant questions about work, family, traveling outside. You can review The basic requirements of citizenship requirements for grant citizenship. Certainly, if your child born/ has Canadian citizenship that would make your situation better. As well, if you are able to work that would help.