+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can a Dentist from South America can move to Canada?

C

cchabert

Hello fellow members I have a question, a very good friend of our family is a well establish dentist in his home country in South America and he wants to immigrate to Canada, his profession is not on the 38 list, any suggestions? Thank you for all your help.

C

cchabert

I'll do thank you for your help, happy new year! and see 'ya in Canada :)

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Health Match BC our Provincial Goverment website for medical personnel desiring to immigrate to"the best place on earth"But thats not true BC is only the 3rd best place on earth according to the UN

C

cchabert

Thank you BCGUy I already check it, but I don't think Dentist are there. how is the weather now? back to normal or still in emergency state?

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
Its back to normal,Ok here s another option go to study a dental course in BC then while studying work part time as a Dental Assistant,then PNP after graduating under the International Graduate category

ghiaskhan

Yes you may ,but its necessary that you know as to what will you face if you donot qualify your lisencing process to practise as a dentist. Many doctors, Engineers and hihly qualified immigrants had been unable to practise in their own field. Doctors , Engineers & other qualified immigrants thus ended up in driving cabs & working as security guards.

This topic might be of interest for "Dentists"
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/doctor-in-canada-t11115.25.html