+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can a CKD patient get through Canada medical Exam?

rharikumar17

Star Member
May 28, 2020
if my hasband has a CKD stage 3 .. we know this news a couple of days ago and we are dissapointed because he is studying in canada and we are planning to apply pr by the end of this year
It's not the end of the road, there is the possibility that your husband's case will be approved, it all depends on his creatinine level during the time of medical and prognosis given by the nephrologist. Dont be worried, they will not outright reject.

esraa saber

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
It's not the end of the road, there is the possibility that your husband's case will be approved, it all depends on his creatinine level during the time of medical and prognosis given by the nephrologist. Dont be worried, they will not outright reject.
Thank u for ur help

Aug 27, 2022
Hi all,
Background: I am 28 years old, and I have CKD disease with Proteinuria. I am taking oral medications from last 5 years for high blood pressure and cholesterol and as per the latest reports my eGFR is 53. As suggested by doctors, i am not required to go under dialysis or kidney transplant until next 30 years, conditionally i keep my blood pressure in control.

Query: I am having my Canada Medical test real soon, and i am skeptical if i will be able to get through it.
Has anyone of you been through something similar condition and were you able to pass the medical exam? I am really in a need of advice of what to do what not.
What precautions can be taken? is there any way i can clear this test?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Did you pass your medical? Did you get your visa approved?

Aug 27, 2022
Hello! Thank God, I passed my medical exam last year. I may have to redo it because my husband & I had to reapply for our permits as the 1st attempt was unsuccessful and our medical exam had already expired without getting a final decision yet for our reapplication.

Hoping for the best for all of us.
Hello, did you get your visa approved?