+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can’t send sealed envelope to WES

mohammedyahya

Star Member
Nov 13, 2015
Jeddah
I am preparing to obtain my wife’s secondary education evaluation report from WES

I am from Saudi Arabia

I went to the Saudi Education Ministry for girls and unfortunately they refused to put the English version certificate in a sealed envelope that is stamped by them as required by WES. They can only provide me the English version of the certificate and a notarized copy and then I sent it by myself to WES.

Does that work for her qualification process?

If not, what can I do?

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017
Hi
WES only accept sealed and stamped at the openings of the back of the envelops only.
Try to convince the Education dept by showing the screenshot of the requirements, mail the superior person, in case.
Or just get the openings stamped by them(i am assuming they are giving you the envelope), and close it yourself and send it to them.

because it does not matter, who sends it, as long as it is sealed and stamped. One of my board gave me the sealed envelope to send whereas, other one took the money for courier,and sent it.

Regards

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018
I am preparing to obtain my wife’s secondary education evaluation report from WES

I am from Saudi Arabia

I went to the Saudi Education Ministry for girls and unfortunately they refused to put the English version certificate in a sealed envelope that is stamped by them as required by WES. They can only provide me the English version of the certificate and a notarized copy and then I sent it by myself to WES.

Does that work for her qualification process?

If not, what can I do?
Hi bro, how are you?

How did you sort out the sealed envelope after all? Please guide me I am in the exact same position now!

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi bro, how are you?

How did you sort out the sealed envelope after all? Please guide me I am in the exact same position now!
you have to seal the transcript from the university itself not the certificate