+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Can’t get pass the loop

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
So I got an email saying they are waiting for some information from me, but when I try to login it just goes on a loop, from login to homepage to login to homepage.

ive tried 2 computers and two phones, and in two of those devices it was the first time we have tried to login, still nothing!! Any tips?

Reactions: gen_z

marcello81

Apr 30, 2021
So I got an email saying they are waiting for some information from me, but when I try to login it just goes on a loop, from login to homepage to login to homepage.

ive tried 2 computers and two phones, and in two of those devices it was the first time we have tried to login, still nothing!! Any tips?
Same problem here! Yesterday it worked for a while and then the loop thing came back.
You would think by paying over 1000 CAD in fees, we would receive a service worth that money. Instead we have to
deal with a totally intransparent and disfunctional system. I really wonder what they do with all that money it is definetly not used
to serve us.

Last edited:

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
It normally happens at times and can get real annoying when one is desperate to finish with wtever is being requested. Try again later, happens with everyone and not just you guys.

expatgoingback

Sep 10, 2020
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
I've never been able to get it to work properly without using the following trick:

Open the page in Chrome and login. Leave that open and open the page in Safari (or any other browser) and login. Works every time that way!

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
I've never been able to get it to work properly without using the following trick:

Open the page in Chrome and login. Leave that open and open the page in Safari (or any other browser) and login. Works every time that way!
Even this wont help me. I have never been able to login. Not sure how can I break this loop.

expatgoingback

Sep 10, 2020
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Even this wont help me. I have never been able to login. Not sure how can I break this loop.
Really? I read this trick online and it has been a life saver. Sorry to hear it doesn't work for you. I assume you've cleared all cookies and started a new browser session? Come to think of it, I was able to log in a few times with cookie clearing before I learned about the two browser trick.

PhdStream

Aug 7, 2013
Really? I read this trick online and it has been a life saver. Sorry to hear it doesn't work for you. I assume you've cleared all cookies and started a new browser session? Come to think of it, I was able to log in a few times with cookie clearing before I learned about the two browser trick.
Nope that wont help. I just gave up. Not trying anymore.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
It's an obnoxious issue that according to the search function of these forums has been happening for years sadly :( It's really hit or miss. i try every few days.

shazza

Jan 11, 2023
I was dealing with this. Tried two computers, tried two diff browsers, tried incognito mode, a brand new iPhone and finally tried turning off Chrome Translate in the Chrome settings. That fixed it for me.

Chrome > Settings > Languages >
Use Google Translate ---- Switched to off.

And suddenly all the loops stopped and I was able to retrieve the long-awaited document. ***Why can't they just use email like everyone else?***

KJH85

Star Member
Mar 8, 2022
I was dealing with this. Tried two computers, tried two diff browsers, tried incognito mode, a brand new iPhone and finally tried turning off Chrome Translate in the Chrome settings. That fixed it for me.

Chrome > Settings > Languages >
Use Google Translate ---- Switched to off.

And suddenly all the loops stopped and I was able to retrieve the long-awaited document. ***Why can't they just use email like everyone else?***
this is happening to me this morning. I tried your trick with translate but I still can't get in. So frustrating! Can I ask what they sent you? I'm trying to figure out if I should be stressed or happy.

shazza

Jan 11, 2023
Ahhh I should have mentioned, I clicked the little padlock on the site before starting (for the 100th time) and removed the cookies associated with that site.

Our situation is complex. (of course) Essentially, they need to see proof of PR Renouncement status. Which they will see in the next 48 hours. So hopefully, fingers crossed... all goes to plan.

Hope it works after you remove the cookies?!

Leeanncr

Star Member
Dec 10, 2022
i had the same problem yesterday with error 403 and kept taking me back to the main page, i kept refreshing over and over and was able to eventually get into my gc key.