+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cambrian,Sudbury Review.

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
Hello. I have got admit from Cambrian college Sudbury Campus for ITBA.what I came to know from people is that there aren't much part time jobs available in the city. It'd be of great help if anyone knows anything about the city or the college vicinity.
Thanks
Hi Ankush,

I got an admission for IBM i.e. International business management program, this program is also having mandatory co-op.. So am confused regarding Cambrian college's reputation... Also, I have heard Sudbury is not a big city so one has very few options when it comes to finding a job as compared to big cities...

People are saying its very difficult to find a part time jobs.. Is it true And should I join or not...?

Kindly assist.

Thanks.

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Hi Ankush,

I got an admission for IBM i.e. International business management program, this program is also having mandatory co-op.. So am confused regarding Cambrian college's reputation... Also, I have heard Sudbury is not a big city so one has very few options when it comes to finding a job as compared to big cities...

People are saying its very difficult to find a part time jobs.. Is it true And should I join or not...?

Kindly assist.

Thanks.
hey krishna! Actually I didn't go for Cambrian because of this part time difficulty thing and as far as I know,it is a well reputed college.So,nothing to worry about except the part time job thing.

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
hey krishna! Actually I didn't go for Cambrian because of this part time difficulty thing and as far as I know,it is a well reputed college.So,nothing to worry about except the part time job thing.
Thanks Ankush for your kind response.

I too believe that one has to spend hard time in finding a part-time jobs Even I am not sure Jobs would be available or not... Is Sudbury a small city..?

And am sorry, but still confirming, are you sure it is a well-reputed college?

Regards,.

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Thanks Ankush for your kind response.

I too believe that one has to spend hard time in finding a part-time jobs Even I am not sure Jobs would be available or not... Is Sudbury a small city..?

And am sorry, but still confirming, are you sure it is a well-reputed college?

Regards,.
yea sure about the reputation.asked a lot of people about it.but not sure if it's a small city but yea it is in a remote area.

Krishna13

May 19, 2018
yea sure about the reputation.asked a lot of people about it.but not sure if it's a small city but yea it is in a remote area.
Ahh! Thanks! It's a big sigh of relief regarding College's reputation. :) God forbid it may happen but if unluckily my visa got refused then would they refund all my fees which I would deposit in advance?

And dear, as you also confirmed that finding a part-time job is very difficult but still as you asked a lot of people, did anyone confirm that one could get the jobs after spending some good amount of time on searching?

Regards,.

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Ahh! Thanks! It's a big sigh of relief regarding College's reputation. :) God forbid it may happen but if unluckily my visa got refused then would they refund all my fees which I would deposit in advance?

And dear, as you also confirmed that finding a part-time job is very difficult but still as you asked a lot of people, did anyone confirm that one could get the jobs after spending some good amount of time on searching?

Regards,.
I don't know nothing about the refund thing but yea one does get part time job after a lot of struggle.

Tejasshinde1

Jul 24, 2019
u currently studying there or been there? @Rohitdubey
Hi Ankush,

Just saw your old post.
Did you join the Cambrian college?
Need some help I am also applying to Cambrian college for Jan 2020 Intake:
1. Is the ITBA or BAPG course good from job perspective?
2. The PGWP after this course will be for 1yrs or 2yrs or 3yrs?
3. I am trying to find a Business or Data Analytics course in CANADA college which is for 2yrs study duration. So that the PGWP after this course will be awarded for 3yrs.

Can you please help.

Thanks and Regards,
Tejas Shinde

ankush0177

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Jammu
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Hi Ankush,

Just saw your old post.
Did you join the Cambrian college?
Need some help I am also applying to Cambrian college for Jan 2020 Intake:
1. Is the ITBA or BAPG course good from job perspective?
2. The PGWP after this course will be for 1yrs or 2yrs or 3yrs?
3. I am trying to find a Business or Data Analytics course in CANADA college which is for 2yrs study duration. So that the PGWP after this course will be awarded for 3yrs.

Can you please help.

Thanks and Regards,
Tejas Shinde
I joined Conestoga instead for the ITBA(16months/2 years) and one gets a 3yr PGWP for this one

Tejasshinde1

Jul 24, 2019
I joined Conestoga instead for the ITBA(16months/2 years) and one gets a 3yr PGWP for this one
Hi Ankush,

First of all thanks a lot for your previous reply it helped a lot.

I have been trying to apply for Jan2020 Intake for the same ITBA course but it shows closed on the Ontario college portal while submitting the application but on the college website for domestic students it shows open.

Strange thing is it is even closed for Se 2020, Jan2021, Sep2021.

Do you know by when does the course usually open up for Jan 2020 intake?

Thanks.

Amrinder2904

Feb 6, 2018

Regards,.
hi have you got ur visa?? am going for jan20 intake