+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cambrian college

Darshana Dias

Jun 24, 2021
AAT completion and 01 year MBA degree as college/University admission requirement of Graduate Certificate

I would appreciate your opinion. Using an agent I applied to Fanshawe College for a Graduate Certificate, with AAT SL membership and 01 year MBA degree in Finance (UK) . Unfortunately, my college application was rejected with the reason stated as "Ineligible-Missing Requirement." Their Admission requirement is '' Two- or Three-Year College Diploma, or a Degree'' . for IELTS, agent informed that I can submit IELTS results after I get conditional offer letter and offer was rejected only because of my 2 year diploma equivalent issue.

So I decided not to use an agent and to apply myself and this group content is really valuable for me. Previously I did IELTS general for EE and I'm taking IELTS academic this month for student pathway.

Since I do not possess an undergraduate bachelor's degree, I would like to know in terms of entry requirements ,

1.does colleges consider 01 year MBA degree and AAT completion equal to 2-year diploma, for post graduate certificate. and considering my age factor of 30 years, will it be bad choice to focus on undergratuate diplomas instead of trageting for post graduate programms .

2.And considering Fanshawe college rejection, do I need to obtain academic WES evaluation before starting applying colleges and Universities?

3.I already did the WES evaluation for MBA (EE profile) and got results as master’s degree , is it okey submit this WES results with transcipt during trascipt submision.