+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cambrian college - Information Technology Business Analysis course review

Akshay7

Jun 9, 2017
Hi,

My name is Akshay. I am a graduate in Computer science engineering. I have applied for this course in Cambrian college. This is 1 year post graduate level course. Can anyone please provide information regarding this course? Also, it would be great if someone could suggest part time job opportunities, living expenses in Sudbury. Thank you.

ericusdab

Mar 24, 2017
Hi,

My name is Akshay. I am a graduate in Computer science engineering. I have applied for this course in Cambrian college. This is 1 year post graduate level course. Can anyone please provide information regarding this course? Also, it would be great if someone could suggest part time job opportunities, living expenses in Sudbury. Thank you.
I have also applied to this program and got visa approval so let's go and study. I have been told that the place is nice and there's job there

Akshay7

Jun 9, 2017
I have also applied to this program and got visa approval so let's go and study. I have been told that the place is nice and there's job there
Thanks. I look forward to make an application for visa. All the best to you and see you soon.

Karthikt

Apr 16, 2018
Can anyone let me know how is this course in cambrian.i got the offer from Cambrian for this course