+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calling IRCC for automated status check - medical passed

Waiting_F23

Sep 23, 2021
Hello
Ive been told by a few immigration experts to not link account online despite IRCC encouraging all of us to do so. So i have not done this. i think its to avoid missing communication or size limits on file sending.

I got an email from the medical exam facility i went to for my Medical exam that results have been submitted to eMedical. Any one that has passed Medical, know what the automated call system says as your status if you've passed Medical?
will it say something like "we have received your medical.." or does it explicitly mention "you have passed the medical.."

I was told by IRCC that if you don't link the account which has the feature of getting such status, that the automated phone status check is just the same

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello
Ive been told by a few immigration experts to not link account online despite IRCC encouraging all of us to do so. So i have not done this. i think its to avoid missing communication or size limits on file sending.

I got an email from the medical exam facility i went to for my Medical exam that results have been submitted to eMedical. Any one that has passed Medical, know what the automated call system says as your status if you've passed Medical?
will it say something like "we have received your medical.." or does it explicitly mention "you have passed the medical.."

I was told by IRCC that if you don't link the account which has the feature of getting such status, that the automated phone status check is just the same
Why wouldn’t you link your account. This may just be a way for a consultant to charge you more.