+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Call to IRCC, to verify the eligibilty.

Ethan_joy

Apr 21, 2021
Hi folks, I hope you all doing well. I would like to know can we rely on the IRCC agent in terms of confirming eligibility status?

• I received BVL on June 8th, called IRCC today and the agent said my eligibility is passed.

Reactions: RumezaJ

shar24

May 30, 2021
Hi folks, I hope you all doing well. I would like to know can we rely on the IRCC agent in terms of confirming eligibility status?

• I received BVL on June 8th, called IRCC today and the agent said my eligibility is passed.
Hey , how did you connect to them

Ethan_joy

Apr 21, 2021
Hi, you can download and use any of the applications "text me or text now". While picking the number from the application choose the Area code (647). IRCC number is +1-888-242-2100. Once you are connected with IRCC agent, he or she will ask you the query, and to assist they need to verify you, in order to do that keep your UCI & Application number with you, and they will verify by asking your email, DOB, home address, full name.

jeeneet

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020

Yes, you can rely. Still you can quickly order GCMS Notes to see for self

Ethan_joy

Apr 21, 2021
Yes, you can rely. Still you can quickly order GCMS Notes to see for self
I might sound silly here, as I have been told, I passed the eligibility; how many chances I have in getting the visa. Notes can be ordered but they will take 30-35 days of time.

EAK

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
I might sound silly here, as I have been told, I passed the eligibility; how many chances I have in getting the visa. Notes can be ordered but they will take 30-35 days of time.
Hi dear,

Did you get your decision? if yes then what was it?

Thanks in advance.