+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Call-in notice for an interview with CSIS

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
As I explained above I had an interview for about 4-5 hours asking so many questions about almost everything , and the guy at the end said it is just to make sure there is no security risk giving me citizenship(something like that) , he then said he will update CIC about it in 2-3 weeks , after they changed the layout of application status of citizenship I can see my background check has been finished/completed exactly 2 weeks after that interview, but the others remaining in progress and not started
Perfect, thank you! Appreciate it.

Documenting very rare occurrences like this is important IMO. In case someone else gets this, we might be able to confirm that this kind of invitation has been sent out in the past and refer them to your post.

I'm very glad and appreciative of the fact you shared this information with us on the forum. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: lizardking

lizardking

Mar 20, 2021
Perfect, thank you! Appreciate it.

Documenting very rare occurrences like this are important IMO. In case someone else gets this, we might be able to confirm that this kind of invitation has been sent out in the past and refer them to your post.

I'm very glad and appreciative of the fact you shared this information with us on the forum. Thank you!
I have to thank people here who guided me to at least talk to a citizenship lawyer , and after that I found it is not that strange as CSIS officers used to go to people and ask same questions but because of Covid they asked me to go in person , but yeah , as you said I couldn't find any information about it when I got this email

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

salem10

Jul 6, 2010
Ontario, since 2006
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
0711/4131/4121
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2010
Doc's Request.
Nov 02, 2010
AOR Received.
May 19, 2011 from buffalo
IELTS Request
submitted writtin sample (accepted)
Med's Request
April 14, 2012
Med's Done....
June 10, 2011, again in May 02, 2012 -medical furtherance June29-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
20-06-2015
Do not meet CSIS without your lawyer. Your lawyer will ask them to send him / her details and/ or documents. Then, your lawyer will be able to advise you on weather to meet with them or not. Please let him answer on your behalf. They may wanna hire you to work for them for cash. They may want to gather information about others from you, voluntarily. They may wanna get information about yourself or something else.

You may hire a lawyer that is clever in matters related to CSIS or mandamus cases.

If CSIS contacts anyone, he/ she have to ask them to contact his/ her lawyer. This is the only official correct way to handle this matter.
I have been interviewed when I first land in 2006. The main questions about history work and if you work with any intelligent offices before. They mainly collecting information and built up pieces they have to connect. Even maybe about something else not you. They interviewed me in Starbucks coffee.

Reactions: CitizenSoon