+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Calicut university Wes secondary verification

aspirant89

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Hi everyone,

My brother had applied for Wes verification of his MCA degree from Calicut university. The transcript documents were received on 1st october. Since then they have asked the university for secondary verification thrice. The university has also replied thrice, however as per Wes it is not in the expected format.

Anyone has any idea as to what is required as per the secondary verification email. Is it a questionnaire form, or is it a link where they have to upload documents? I can try to explain to them regarding the instructions for completing the verification. The university is not being helpful, anybody else facing a similar issue from Calicut university?

Thanks.

Aura

Sep 11, 2017
Hlo..Where you able to sort out the issue? I received a mail stating that my documents were sent for secondary verification to calicut university. I am quite confused about the next step. Can you give me some guidance on how to follow up with the university regarding the matter. Have you got any contact number to make the process get executed without delay?

Aura

Sep 11, 2017
Hlo..Where you able to sort out the issue? I received a mail stating that my documents were sent for secondary verification to calicut university. I am quite confused about the next step. Can you give me some guidance on how to follow up with the university regarding the matter. Have you got any contact number to make the process get executed without delay?

Kindly please reply if u found a solution..

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

My brother had applied for Wes verification of his MCA degree from Calicut university. The transcript documents were received on 1st october. Since then they have asked the university for secondary verification thrice. The university has also replied thrice, however as per Wes it is not in the expected format.

Anyone has any idea as to what is required as per the secondary verification email. Is it a questionnaire form, or is it a link where they have to upload documents? I can try to explain to them regarding the instructions for completing the verification. The university is not being helpful, anybody else facing a similar issue from Calicut university?

Thanks.
Hi, I also received the same status for WES process. Could you please let us know, if you find a solution?
Thanks

Aura

Sep 11, 2017
Hi, I also received the same status for WES process. Could you please let us know, if you find a solution?
Thanks

I have finally dealt with the situation. When I called the university to enquire regarding the mail they sent, it didnt help me much. But after about 1 month WES sent the mail, I enquired in the university about the postal letter from them. Once it reaches they will reply by mail within 2 days. Mine got accepted within 4 days by WES from that date. Just ask in the concerned department..Nothing to worry..Good luck

Reactions: aliakbarc87

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I have finally dealt with the situation. When I called the university to enquire regarding the mail they sent, it didnt help me much. But after about 1 month WES sent the mail, I enquired in the university about the postal letter from them. Once it reaches they will reply by mail within 2 days. Mine got accepted within 4 days by WES from that date. Just ask in the concerned department..Nothing to worry..Good luck
Thanks for your response. Could you please share the university contact number if you have? Please message me at aliakbarc87@gmail.com. Since I am in Canada now, it is difficult for me to follow up with calicut university.

Last edited:

aspirant2can

Jun 6, 2019
Hi, can you please share your experience - did you personally go to the univ and obtain the marks sheet or did it remotely via phone/email?.
If its the latter, is there a good contact info (phone# or emailID) to reach them?
Appreciate your response. Thanks.

Aura

Sep 11, 2017
Hi, can you please share your experience - did you personally go to the univ and obtain the marks sheet or did it remotely via phone/email?.
If its the latter, is there a good contact info (phone# or emailID) to reach them?
Appreciate your response. Thanks.

Are you asking about official transcript request or secondary verification?? I initiated my transcript request directly by going to the university and the process was quite smooth. But in my case I had to face a secondary verification from WES that I followed up through telephonic enquiries. There was no specific contact number. Just contact your concerned department ( from university contact list ) and try to get the number of one who handles WES verification process. He will guide you through.

Sonalrishiraj

Mar 28, 2021
Hello all,
My ECA is pending since December 2020 for secondary verification from Calicut University. Now according to WES they want the verification electronically only. I have been communicating with my university on a regular basis and they are saying that they haven’t received any email so far. As per WES they have sent the verification request 3-4 times to the university. It’s been 3 months now and there is no reply from the university and WES refuses to disclose any further information as to whom/where the email is being sent to. I’m stuck with my application and feeling really helpless. Has anyone faced similar issue?

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hello all,
My ECA is pending since December 2020 for secondary verification from Calicut University. Now according to WES they want the verification electronically only. I have been communicating with my university on a regular basis and they are saying that they haven’t received any email so far. As per WES they have sent the verification request 3-4 times to the university. It’s been 3 months now and there is no reply from the university and WES refuses to disclose any further information as to whom/where the email is being sent to. I’m stuck with my application and feeling really helpless. Has anyone faced similar issue?
I had the same issue with Calicut University on last year. I had waited 3-4months to get verified by university. In Calicut university, every department has their own section/person to handle this kind of request and WES process. In my case it was BSc department. For my issue, I had contacted different numbers like registrar, deputy registrar, Section officer, etc... (Each department has their own registrar, dep. registrar, etc). You can google to get the list of contact numbers based on your department. Moreover, most of the time the one attending your call will not be aware transcript, WES, ECA, secondary verification. So you can expect lot of questions like what, why, where, etc. So be patient. In Calicut University, only the one handling transcript and WES will knows about it, even their section officer won't be aware of it.

In my case, after numerous calls(sitting at midnight and early morning in Toronto) to different numbers finally I got the person who works on transcript and WES. I had given the tentative date that WES sent mail and he searched to find out it. He was a good person and understood my situation and he responded to WES email immediately. So the issue is to whom we are speaking over call.

If you are in India, I recommend you to visit University in person and talk with person where you submitted your WES request.
If you are in Canada, call to your department/section on all numbers.

Hope this help you. All the best