25-01-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 21-09-2014 and PPR2 on 08-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on 12-10-2014, Passport received with visa on 15-10-2014
Good day!

We got our oath ceremony invitation yesterday. Virtual oath ceremony on September 11, 2020 via Zoom.

Our timeline:
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 29, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 18, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on November 12, 2019.
  4. We sent you a notice on December 2, 2019 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 24, 2020.

Kindly update, thanks
Hope others in this forum get their test invite and oath invitation soon. Good luck:)

ZiZoOoOo

Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys - just received invite today for video ceremony (oath taking place Sept 18). Calgary office.
Congrats, I am an April 2019 applicant and I also got Decision Made around August 21. Have not received any invitations for the Oath yet. Do they call or email you, please? Thanks and congratulations tons :D

Someone, can updates my file please? April 2019 Applicant. DM August 21.

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats, I am an April 2019 applicant and I also got Decision Made around August 21. Have not received any invitations for the Oath yet. Do they call or email you, please? Thanks and congratulations tons :D

Someone, can updates my file please? April 2019 Applicant. DM August 21.
hi! it came in an email. I am entertaining a theory - my PR is expiring tomorrow. I think they might be looking at that as well as residents without valid PR card will be having hard time travelling. Not that it's a good time to be travelling around, but sometimes you need to for emergency reasons. This way they're avoiding possible requests for urgent processing for family reasons etc.
I've seen on another discussion that someone is in similar position and they called CIC what they are supposed to do when their PR card expires, the officer said "don't worry, they'll let you know before the end of september (their pR was expiring in sept)

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Completed my oath yesterday - Sept 10. My ecas has changed to complete. I wish you all a quick completion of your applications

KAZ123

Jun 2, 2019
I have a question - if it's 2 of us taking oath at the same time - can we do one computer only? I saw we got seat # that we have to log in under.
Hi... I think you guys are supposed to be together during the ceremony if you were given one seat number, unless stated otherwise in your invitation email. I had my video oath ceremony in Calgary on 31st Aug. I saw participants with multiple family members sitting together for the oath under one seat number. Hope this helps.

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi... I think you guys are supposed to be together during the ceremony if you were given one seat number, unless stated otherwise in your invitation email. I had my video oath ceremony in Calgary on 31st Aug. I saw participants with multiple family members sitting together for the oath under one seat number. Hope this helps.
we got 2 different seat #s, but we're scheduled on the same time and date. We'll be logging in from one computer, makes no sense we're on 2 different devices in the same house.

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just completed my ceremony - took about an hour.
We had 2 different seat #s but logged in from one computer. CIC officer amended our names on screen - everything very smooth and easy.
Good luck everyone!

CanadaAD

Nov 20, 2019
Just completed the oath ceremony today. There were 30 participants. Took exactly one hour start to finish. If you are a family, you are supposed to login using only one device even if the seat numbers are different.