+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"calcified right lung nodule"

Raghuanth

Jan 3, 2020
hi
Here I would like to know that , My wife has wish to apply canada visa but her xray has shown that 5 mm "calcified right lung nodule". please help me to know the is this cause to reject her PR visa to Canada

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

hi
Here I would like to know that , My wife has wish to apply canada visa but her xray has shown that 5 mm "calcified right lung nodule". please help me to know the is this cause to reject her PR visa to Canada
1. Probably will have to a sputum test (6-8 weeks) another x-ray to ensure that it is not TB

dvnharishcse

Nov 16, 2019
hi
Hi Raghunath.. what Happened to the medical tests

Farmir

Jun 6, 2020
Hi, my wife's medical exam came negative for TB, and everything stated Normal in the report. But , the radiologist stated in the report : small hazy nodular opacity in the lung, and recommended for another xray in 8-10 weeks. We are pretty sure she does not have any lung disease and we just surprised about this statement. On the other hand, she is pregnant and she is not able to do another cxr, and we have to defer it for 6 months. Any thought regarding this comment is highly appreciated, do you think that IRCC will ask about another cxr, or only something like sputum could be enough for them if they ask for furtherance? Thanks alot

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hi, my wife's medical exam came negative for TB, and everything stated Normal in the report. But , the radiologist stated in the report : small hazy nodular opacity in the lung, and recommended for another xray in 8-10 weeks. We are pretty sure she does not have any lung disease and we just surprised about this statement. On the other hand, she is pregnant and she is not able to do another cxr, and we have to defer it for 6 months. Any thought regarding this comment is highly appreciated, do you think that IRCC will ask about another cxr, or only something like sputum could be enough for them if they ask for furtherance? Thanks alot
hello! any news? did your wife got medical passed already?

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
did your wife get medical passeed already?