+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cake decorater

AleenaArif

Sep 22, 2015
hi
I need help for my reletive, she is cake decorator in Saudi and running her business! Her age is 40 and considering for Canada immigration, she doesn’t know how to start procedure
Is there anyone in this forum who can help or any consultant in Saudi Arabia if anyone knows ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mehran Ahmadzadeh

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
hi
I need help for my reletive, she is cake decorator in Saudi and running her business! Her age is 40 and considering for Canada immigration, she doesn’t know how to start procedure
Is there anyone in this forum who can help or any consultant in Saudi Arabia if anyone knows ?
Information about Canada's immigration programs can be found here if she wishes to apply without the help of a consultant:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

Dec 6, 2018
hi
Dear sir/madam,

I am an Iranian applicant wishing to be employed at a company if possible. I have 16 years rich experience in cooking several types food and cake with a wide range of variety from domestic to international. I also have many degrees and international certificates in the field of cooking and confectionery and I have performed some classes for students in Iran and many other experience. I am able to communicate in English well (I have IELTS degree).
As a final point to be mentioned, I have the official documents for all the above mentioned items and even I can send you the pictures and videos of my work and my recipes that I have established.

Could you please inform me about finding an appropriate job position for myself? Is it possible to apply for job positions at company/workshop? Do you know any of them?