CAIPS?

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am reapplying student visa ..my first visa has been expired on march 2012..could anyone tell me do i need caips?..or just i can apply new application without it ?

Karm

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Punjab (India)
Visa Office......
Vfs jalandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
I think
CAIPS is only useful in rejection cases.

Mar 13, 2013
If you're reapplying it might be very useful. E.g. to check with your previous records and do not state something contradicting now.

Just passed my IELTS- 8.5! *dancing* ;D

Karm

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Punjab (India)
Visa Office......
Vfs jalandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Canada_Student1 said:
If you're reapplying it might be very useful. E.g. to check with your previous records and do not state something contradicting now.

Wow
Congratulations

vivekforbes

Feb 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada_Student1 said:

Wow.8.5 is pretty good score.

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada_Student1 said:

First of all congrats man you did a great job ..earn 8.5 is not easy..mubarak ho ..

Secondly : I have my all previous records ex : application photocopy etc ..so i don't think so i contradict any of information..but one of consultant ask me to provide caips so its easy for them to file new application ..
Thanks

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aman singh said:
Do you mean to say that you're applying for Restoration of Status ??
Exactly..i'm willing to restore my status as an student ..due to course choice i left my college as well as Canada ..although i had visa and study permit for 2 years but some of my family reason i stayed here in pakistan and you can say that i wasted my visa and study permit ..Now i got admission in the same college but different program..so i want to reapply new visa ..

i think i have a plus point that after withdrawal from college i left Canada within 15 days like a real student because i lost my status as an student..and i have all records of withdrawal inculding return tickets ..could it work for my new application ?..please give me your advice ..

Thanks

Karm

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Punjab (India)
Visa Office......
Vfs jalandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Fahad Rajput said:
Exactly..i'm willing to restore my status as an student ..due to course choice i left my college as well as Canada ..although i had visa and study permit for 2 years but some of my family reason i stayed here in pakistan and you can say that i wasted my visa and study permit ..Now i got admission in the same college but different program..so i want to reapply new visa ..

i think i have a plus point that after withdrawal from college i left Canada within 15 days like a real student because i lost my status as an student..and i have all records of withdrawal inculding return tickets ..could it work for my new application ?..please give me your advice ..

Thanks
I think u R right at ur own side.
So can mention ur reasons and proofs.
Hopefully u will get visa.

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
No need to go for CAIPS. That would be useful only if you were refused before. Your CAIPS would have only the information entered on your previous application form.
So now everything depends on your previous stay in canada and SOP. Make a very strong SOP, explain everything properly and in detail and request them humbly for another visa chance and promise ,assure them that this time you are already done with family commitments and will complete your course in due time successfully.
Also explain in SOP that what you have been doing in Pakistan since you came back. for example a job relevant to your course. Don't tell them that you have been doing nothing and idle in Pakistan. Also prove the family commitments that forced you to come back and withdraw with some evidences /documentation. They wouldn't just believe on what you tell them in SOP. They are more interested in seeing documentations/proofs.
By the how long you were there in CANADA? this is very important. Can u show some progress ,classes attendance regarding your previous stay in canada?

Karm

Star Member
Feb 16, 2013
Punjab (India)
Visa Office......
Vfs jalandhar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
12-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
alwaysoptimistic said:
No need to go for CAIPS. That would be useful only if you were refused before. Your CAIPS would have only the information entered on your previous application form.
So now everything depends on your previous stay in canada and SOP. Make a very strong SOP, explain everything properly and in detail and request them humbly for another visa chance and promise ,assure them that this time you are already done with family commitments and will complete your course in due time successfully.
Also explain in SOP that what you have been doing in Pakistan since you came back. for example a job relevant to your course. Don't tell them that you have been doing nothing and idle in Pakistan. Also prove the family commitments that forced you to come back and withdraw with some evidences /documentation. They wouldn't just believe on what you tell them in SOP. They are more interested in seeing documentations/proofs.
By the how long you were there in CANADA? this is very important. Can u show some progress ,classes attendance regarding your previous stay in canada?
I agree
As I hv earlier mentioned

Fahad Rajput

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hyderabad,Sindh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alwaysoptimistic said:
Totally agreed with you ..i were there only for 2months and i have all proofs in my hand..i don't have things like attendance,class progress because they have their own computerized system for it.but i have withdrawal form with college stamp with reason.Also i participated in international cultural diversity and got certificate.I'm trying to make strong SOP but getting difficulties to frame it out..could you help me?..give me your direct contact if its suitable for you ..
Thanks..i noted your all points