+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Caips query

Aug 29, 2019
Hello sir
I have applied for caips on 16 sept 2019and has not received till now . I have also send reminder to embassy on 17 dec 2019. But then also not got any reply till now.pls tell me what should I do

And one more thing i have applied for tourist visa when got refusal and at present iam going to apply for spouse visa. As my wife is a international student in canada and has completed her first semester. So I need to wait for caips reply to come before applying my file or there is no need for it.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello sir
I have applied for caips on 16 sept 2019and has not received till now . I have also send reminder to embassy on 17 dec 2019. But then also not got any reply till now.pls tell me what should I do

And one more thing i have applied for tourist visa when got refusal and at present iam going to apply for spouse visa. As my wife is a international student in canada and has completed her first semester. So I need to wait for caips reply to come before applying my file or there is no need for it.
1. Since you are not in Canada, you would have had to authorize someone in Canada to apply for your GCMS notes, or went to one of the private companies. If you didn't you won't be getting the notes.
2. The Embassy/Consulate doesn't process GCMS notes, it is by the ATIP (Access to Information and Privacy) for CIC in Canada.
3. You can apply but did you overcome the reasons for the refusal?